LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school nursery(private)

Hya123

Evan was crying when saRah took socks.
Heather came in. " what's wrong" she asked.
Evan pointed to Sarah and told Heather.
Heather walked angry over to Sarah. " if you can't share socks then I will put you in time out." Heather said scolding her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

" Sarah its both of your kitty. I know nanny bought it for you but he lives here. Now you can share sock or go to timeout until mommy gets here " Heather said. She put her hands on her sips.

"My nanny bought him for me so he's my kitty, no one else's! Evan can stroke him and play with him but he's MINE! He's only here cos daddy is allergic to him, otherwise he'd be living with me!"

Sarah stood up and stared at Evan and then at Heather as she tried to stand her ground

Heather did not like this attitude of Sarah. She just picked sarah up and placed her in a empty playpen. " now you don't argue with an adult. I understand but if you can't share with Evan then you can't come see socks " Heather said.

Sarah frowned as she was placed into the playpen, she looked over at Evan and at Heather.

She didn't know why she was being punished, all she had done was protect her cat and then put her point of view across.

As Heather walked away Sarah couldn't help herself, the words were out of her mouth before she could think

Heather heard what Sarah said.
" Sarah your lucky mommy didn't hear that of you would be in so much trouble. When she gets here I'm telling her " Heather said.

After ten minutes Hailey came in the house she was not happy heather called in told her.
" Sarah I can't believe you. I wanted you to spend time here with socks and heather and you act up. Now when we get home I'm spanking then you can take a nap " Hailey said yanking Sarah out the play pen and dragging her home. She didn't even give Sarah a chance to explain.

Sarah looked at her mommy, she could tell she wasn't happy and as she was yanked from the playpen she knew that she'd crossed the line.

Her eyes swam with tears as she thought about what she could do

"Mommy please listen! It isn't my fault, I don't want a spanking!"

" yes it is. I heard you told Heather off and I told you not to do that the other day and you didn't " Hailey aid scolding her.
When they got in the house Hailey yanked Sarah across her lap and spanked her five times.
" now i don't need to wash your mouth out do I "Hailey asked still upset.

Sarah sobbed as she was spanked, when it was over she shook her head, she didn't want her mouth washing out.

"Mommy, Socks is my kitty but Heather said he is mine and Evan's now, but nanny got him for me! This is Daddy's fault for making Socks go away!"

" honey Evan just a baby he didn't mean it. We know that socks is yours. I'm sorry we couldn't keep him. But you can't argue with grown ups " Hailey said. She cuddle Sarah on the couch.

Sarah cuddled into her mommy as she explained things.

"Ok maybe I over reacted with Evan but Heather said that Socks was mine and Evan's, he isn't though. He's my kitty, I knew this would happen if he went a lived somewhere else!"

She looked at her mommy and lay her head on her shoulder

" well technically socks is Heather because he lives there and he takes care of him. But don't worry about it to much. " Hailey said.

She kissed Sarah on her cheek. Then carried her up to her crib.
" I accept your apologize , but your punishment is no mommy milk " Hailey said laying Sarah in her crib.
She handed her a bottle to drink instead.

"But...but mommy milk helps me sleep! It's our special time too, mommy please that's really mean!"

Sarah lay in her crib and pushed the bottle away to the bottom of the crib as she watched her mommy

" I know you can have it later. But right now you are being punished. " Hailey said in a stern tone.
She watched Sarah push the bottle away.
" you need to drink at least some of it because there's medicine in there to help your tummy " Hailey said noticing Sarah didn't poop in awhile.

" well okay " Hailey said. She hoped Sarah would be better before zack came back. She walked out the room and went downstairs to wait for Dylan to come upstairs.

Dylan came back with zack. He was happy to be here instead of somewhere far. Hailey showed him around waiting for Sarah to wake up.
They all waited for Sarah to wake up from her nap hopefully in a better mood.

Sarah woke up in her crib, she was thirsty but refused to even look at the bottle, she wanted her mommy milk.

She sat up and pushed the bottle out and onto the nursery floor and waited for her mommy to get her

Sarah held on to her daddy, she didn't like the sound of the 'we need to talk' and whimpered a little.

She held onto him as he carried her downstairs

"Y...you're not sending me away are you?"