LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school nursery(private)

Hya123

Hailey cleaned up and drank some coffee looking at her phone.
" good girl you are all your breakfast." Hailey said.
Hailey giggle and kissed Sarah cheek.
" I love you to but you do half to share me "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey giggled and wiped Sarah face. " yes that's only for you " she said.
Hailey brought Sarah upstairs and dressed her in a skirt and purple t shirt. " you look so cute I could just eat you up" Hailey said pretending to eat Sarah.

Sarah relaxed, she always liked her hair being brushed. She'd been treated like a baby for a couple of years now but still blushed when she was told she was cute or pretty as she could never see it

"Thankyou mommy"

Hailey finished brushing Sarah hair. " okay go get teddy ready to go then I'll bring you to heather " Hailey said.
She went downstairs to get herself ready to go out shopping.

Hailey finished brushing Sarah hair. " okay go get teddy ready to go then I'll bring you to heather " Hailey said.
She went downstairs to get herself ready to go out shopping.

Hailey heard Sarah coming down the stairs. " Sarah you know to go slowdown the stairs " Hailey said. She grabbed Sarah hand and walked over to heather know king on the door.

" you need to be. Good girl " Hailey sis before they went in.

" it doesn't matter. I just want you to be safe " Hailey said. She held on to Sarah hand.
She knew Sarah would be good
But liked to make sure.

Heather opened the door. " hi be quiet Evan just fell asleep. But socks in the kitchen. " Heather said in a whisper.

Heather talked to Hailey for a few then walked to see Sarah playing with socks. She crouched down with them.
" so I been thinking since Evan was born I haven't spent much time with you. Uncle mike comes back tomorrow. So I was thinking we can have a special day " heather said. She felt bad before she had Evan Sarah and heather would spend a day with each other. But had no time with working and the baby.

"I wanted to do something nice for you and I couldn't think, so I decided that I'd just pay your car payments off. I hope that's ok, you're so nice to me so I wanted to say Thankyou some how"

" it was more than okay. Now you play with socks while I clean before Evan wakes up " heather said. She went to the sink and started to wash dishes before she heard Evan cry.

Sarah gave Aunt Heather a kiss on the cheek before going to play with Socks as she lay on the floor. She didn't want to say but was a little concerned as she hadn't filled her diaper for 2 days but didn't think too much about it really

Heather cleaned before Evan woke up. She went upstairs to go get him.
" Sarah play with Evan while I finish I'm almost done " Heather said.

Evan crawled over to socks and picked him up cuddling him. " kitty " he said