LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school nursery(private)

Hya123

Hailey scooped up some food to Sarah mouth. She liked feeding Sarah they bonded more when they do that.

Dylan came in looking nervous. He just got told his nephew would need a place to stay because his parents were going over seas for a month. He didn't know how Sarah would act with another child in the house and it wouldn't be for long. Hailey told him how she acted around baby Evan the other day.

Dylan sighed. " yeah I'm okay. Hailey my nephew needs to stay with us for a couple weeks. I hope you don't mind Sarah " Dylan explained.
Hailey didn't care at all. " no I don't last time he was here he was an angle. " Hailey said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sarah frowned, she didn't want to share her mommy and daddy's attention.

"How old is he? Do I have to share my toys with him?"

Sarah wasn't sure about him staying with them but it seemed important to her daddy

Sarah whispered

"I'll be nice if he is. I'm not sharing my special time with mommy though"

Sarah continued to eat her food and thought about having to share with someone she hadn't met before

" no you won't have to that's are time. I promise but if your naughty toward him then we won't have it " Hailey said. Winking at her.

Dylan wanted ease Sarah mind. " this is good practice just in case me and mommy want another baby like you " Dylan said joking knowing they weren't going to.

"I'll be on my best behaviour, I promise! What? Another baby? But..but I don't want another baby in the house, I'm the only one and I don't want another baby in the house!"

Sarah pushed her food away and stared at her highchair tray, her eyes glistening with tears.

Hailey looked at Dylan. Then back at Sarah." Sarah thats know way to act. Now daddy was just messing with you" Hailey said. She took Sarah out the highchair and cuddle her.
" I don't want you to act like this when zack gets here " hailey said cuddling her.

Hailey carried Sarah upstairs to the nursery. " you don't want a sibling to play with all the time?" Hailey asked. She walked over to The rocking chair and sat dow with Sarah.
"But you will always be my only baby" Hailey cooed. As she tuck her boob out so she could start breastfeeding Sarah.

Sarah thought about it

"Someone to play with might be good but I don't want to have to fight another baby for your attention!"

Sarah opened her mouth and latched on to her mommy and started to suckle happily

Hailey cooed to Sarah softly. Once Hailey felt like Sarah had enough milk. Hailey sat her up and burp her gently. Then laid her in the crib.
" goodnight baby " she said softly giving her teddy.

Hailey talked to Dylan for a few then went to bed.
The next day Dylan got up early and went to pick his nephew up from the airport. Hailey got up and made Sarah breakfast. She had to clean out Sarah playroom for zack. She knew she wouldn't be happy.

Sarah sat up in her crib and frowned, she couldn't hear any noise from downstairs and wondered what was happening.

She picked up her teddy and played with it in her crib and waited for someone to come and get her

Hailey went upstairs to get Sarah up knowing she would be up soon.
" morning baby lets get you changed " Hailey said. She got Sarah out her crib and started to change her diaper.
" I know your not going to be happy but I have to clean out your playroom for zack " Hailey said.

"He could have my room and I'll sleep with you and daddy instead, then we can leave my playroom as it is. Or he could sleep in the basement or the shed in the garden?"

Sarah grinned at the last suggestion, she didn't want her playroom messing up

" no Sarah you can't sleep with me and daddy all the time. Your toys will just becoming in your room. The last part wasn't nice at all " Hailey said. She placed Sarah in her highchair. Then placed a cut up waffle on her tray.