LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school nursery(private)

Hya123

Hailey laid Sarah in her crib. Then went to check her phone to see what Sarah was doing on her tablet. Hailey found out Sarah surprise and was scared she didn't know Sarah had moneys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sarah hugged on to her mommy

"I had a dream that you and Daddy decided you wanted a baby like Evan and you told me that you didn't want me here anymore and I had to leave"

Sarah gripped Hailey's clothes tight

"Please don't send me away mommy!!"

Hailey hugged Sarah tight.
" honey that would never happen. We love you way to much to do that. Only place I'm sending you to is nanny house " Hailey said laughing she hugged Sarah really tight.

Sarah cuddled into her mommy as much as she could, and soon settled again.

"S..sorry mommy, I dont know why that happened, I guess I saw you with Evan and you seemed really happy and jealous of Aunt Heather"

" I'm not jealous of heather. I was just happy to see even walk. Well since I can't see that from you I was excited" Hailey said. To Sarah. she knew Sarah got jealous when around Evan it was cute to Hailey.

Hailey frowned. " well I already know. And I'm happy you did something like that. But I would of like if you told mommy and daddy first. Because we needed to discuss it more " Hailey said to Sarah.

"You...you know? How? I didn't tell you. Mommy you spoiled the surprise! How could you do that? I wanted to surprise you, and you've ruined it now!"

Sarah teared up and started to cry again

"I wanted to do something nice for everyone but it's been spoiled now!"

" well Sarah I checked your tablet to make sure you weren't doing anything naughty. Now I would like you two cancel the trip. Mommy and daddy were going to surprise you with something to but we can't if we go on that trip. I promise your going to love it. We could still go on your trip. But tell mommy and daddy before " Hailey said.

She wiped Sarah tears.
" honey I promise what mommy and daddy are going to do is lots more fun. But thanks for the thought " Hailey said

" yes I do want you to cancel the trip. Because when you booked yours daddy and I booked a trip somewhere special " Hailey said.

She didn't look to see what she did for heather. " no you woke up before I could check " Hailey said

"Fine I'll call the travel company and cancel it. But I still need to go to Aunt Heather's to talk to her"

Sarah was disappointed that her surprise had fallen flat, she couldn't do much to repay Hailey and Dylan for their kindness but the trip seemed like a good idea

" thank you. Heather had to go to work so Evan went to nanny's for the night in the morning you can tell her the surprise " Hailey said. She put Sarah on the forum and gave her the phone.

Sarah dialled the travel company and managed to cancel the trip, she lost some of the money but didn't tell her mommy that, she put the phone down.

"Can we phone her? Its really important"

" umm you can try " Hailey said. She dialed heather number for Sarah.

Heather answer the phone. " hi I can't chat long because we're busy so what's up " heather said

"Aunt Heather, I wanted to do something for you because you've been so nice to me, I heard you telling mommy that you had a few more payments to make on your car so when I was at yours today. I...well...I paid your car off for you as a Thankyou for being so nice"

Heather could barely hear Sarah since her job was so busy. She walked at a restaurant as a cook.

" thanks Sarah. I have to go now but I love you " heather said. She heard something about a car.

" well call her later" Hailey said. She put Sarah on her play mat while Hailey cleaned.

Dylan came home shortly after. " hi baby. " he said going over to and hug her.