LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school nursery(private)

Hya123

Sarah ended up picking a lot more than what she asked for and was soon sat in her highchair again. She looked at her plate and it looked like she had more on it than mommy had on hers

" I love you two honey. Your my favorite little girl " Hailey said. Her phone rang it was heather.

" oh Sarah we need to go to aunts heather " Hailey said. Picking up Sarah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

" when we get aunty heather honey " Hailey said. She pulled into the drive way of heather house. She got Sarah out and went to the back yard where everyone was at. She walked over to Heather and Evan watching him walk squealing.

" Sarah look at cute he is " Hailey saidz she for got about Sarah tablet.

"Thanks mommy"

Sarah went and sat under the tree and logged onto the Internet, she was on a few minutes and managed to do what she needed to do. Looking up she saw her mommy was still busy so she logged onto YouTube and started to watch scary movie clips

Unknown to Sarah there was paternal lock on her tablet so she could watch a couple second of the clip before it turned off.

Hailey kept playing with Evan. After a few minutes heather went in the house and brought lemonade out. " Sarah come drink some lemonade " heather called out.

Hailey looked at Sarah tablet. " that means you shouldn't being watching it honey. Daddy put a lock on it " Hailey said. Heather poured Sarah some juice in a sippy cup.

Evan walked over to Sarah bear and started to play with it.

Evan started to cry he didn't understand why he couldn't play with it. Heather picked him up and cooed.

Hailey picked Sarah up. " aww honey he wanted to see teddy " Hailey said rubbing her back.

" okay I think it's nap time. I know teddy is special " Hailey said.

Heather knew what happened and Sarah wasn't allowed to see him yet. " he's in the house. You can see him tomorrow " heather said.

" yes he is." Heather said.

Hailey just thought she was playing a game. " you better only been playing a game or mommy will be mad " Hailey said starting to walk home.

"No I wasn't only playing a game, but we need to go back to Aunt Heathers if you want to know what I was going"

Sarah wanted things to be a surprise when she told them but needed to tell Heather too

" we will go when daddy gets home. Right now it's nap time " Hailey said. She walked over to the rocker.

" would you like to suckle " Hailey asked her.

Sarah smiled

"Yes mommy please!"

Sarah got herself comfortable and waited for mommy to get ready. As soon as she had taken her breast out, Sarah latched on and suckled gently but eagerly.