LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school nursery(private)

Hya123

Hailey and Claire both laughed at the shy girls.
Chloe waved at Sarah and hid behind her mommy.

Hailey looked at Sarah. " why don't you guys go play over there near the ball pit with the other kids. " Hailey said.
" I agree mommy will be right hear Chloe"
Chloe was nervous and didn't want to but held her hand for Sarah to take it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sarah looked at mommy and held her teddy, she put her hand into Chloe's and they waddled to the ball pit.

Sarah had tears in her eyes as she wanted her mommy but wanted to give this place a try

Chloe didn't want to leaver her mommy either. But looked at Sarah. She sat down close to the ball pit.

" I'm two. I like playing tea party. What do you like to do " she ask softly. Maybe it wouldn't be so weird if they started to talk.

"Im 2, I think. Mommy hasn't told me what age I am but I like to draw and colour things"

Sarah felt nervous but was admiring Chloe's Beauty and the Beast tshirt

"I like your tshirt"

Chloe smiled then looked down at her t shirt. " thank you I love beauty and the beast. It's my favorite. I like your dress " Chloe said.

While they were talking another baby crawled over to them.

"Mommy and Daddy took me to see Beauty and the Beast for my birthday, I loved it. It's my favourite, but Aladdin comes close!"

Sarah smiled as she looked at her dress, she loved this one

" same here but I have two mommies. I like Snow White the best. " Chloe said giggling. She didn't notice the other boy yet.

The other boy came over to them. " you guys want to play the kissing game " he went over to Sarah and tried to kiss her first.

Sarah pushed him away and forgetting herself she slapped him in the face but regretted it as he started to cry.

"Oh shit! I'm going to be in trouble now! Stop crying please. I don't want kissing, I don't like being kissed except by mommy and daddy. I didn't mean to hit you, sorry, please stop!"

The boy started to cry." I'm telling my mommy. " he said.
Chloe watched Sarah. " you did the right thing " Chloe said.

Hailey came over seeing Sarah hit the boy. " Sarah why you hit him " he said.

Hailey frowned. " well we have to talk to his mommy. " Hailey said.

She walked over to the boy mother. " hi your son tried to kiss my little girl " Hailey said.
The mother looked at hailey. " you need to teach your daughter hitting is not allowed. " she said

Hailey and the other mother and started to to argue until finally Hailey one.

Sarah didn't like people shouting at her mommy and decided to stand up for her.

"Don't talk to my mommy that way, he tried to kiss me. He tries it again I'll smack him again. You're lucky I don't hit you too! Teach your brat some manners!"

Sarah was shocked by her reaction, before she was a baby she wouldn't have said that, she would have stayed quiet.

Hailey was surprised at Sarah. When they walked away Hailey looked at Sarah.

" Sarah I know you were just trying to stand up for mommy. But that's now how you talk to adults okay. But I appreciate it " Hailey said. She rubbed Sarah back and brought her back to the. Car.

"Sorry mommy, I just don't like people talking to you like that. You're my mommy and I'd do it again even if I got punished for it. No one talks to my mommy like that and gets away with it!"

Sarah kissed her mommy's cheek and smiled at her.

" I know honey but. That's not polite for baby's to do that. I love you to honey and I'm happy you would do that for me. " Hailey said.

Hailey thought about it. " yea after your nap you can use your tablet " Hailey said. She started to drive home.

"Thankyou mommy, I'll try not to talk to anyone that way again, if they shout at you or talk to you like rubbish then I can't promise anything"

Sarah smiled, she was glad she didn't get punished even after talking to a grown up that way

" where do you want to go for lunch. We haven't been out in awhile just us two " Hailey said.

She wasn't going to punish Sarah for the talking to someone like this time.

" pizza we had that last night. How about we go to a Chinese restaurant. Or a Italian restaurant" Hailey said.

She was happy she liked Chloe.
" I'm glad maybe you can see her again longer this time" Hailey suggested.

Sarah held her mommy's hand and waddled into the Chinese with her.

She wasn't aware anymore of either needing to pee, her diaper being wet at all and didn't notice her dress had ridden up showing everyone the back of her diaper

Hailey saw Sarah dress up but thought it was cute. She took her to the bathroom. " mommy need to change your wet diaper " Hailey cooed putting her on the changing table.

" it's soaked. If you would peed one more time it would leak " Hailey said. She finished changing her and went back out to the buffet.
She told the lady one child and adult. She got a highchair for Sarah. " okay what would you like. " Hailey asked.