LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school nursery(private)

Hya123

Sarah woke up, she didn't have a clock in her room but she knew it wasn't ok early as it was light outside and she could hear someone downstairs.

She sat up and started playing with her teddy, pausing only to thoroughly fill her diaper

Hailey started to make breakfast like usually. She didn't hear Sarah so continue to get household chores done like usually in the morning before she woke up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once Hailey was done with her chores. So she went upstairs to get Sarah up for the day.
" morning baby you been sleeping a long time. We have to get going for your play date " Hailey said taking Sarah out the crib and brining her to the changing table.

Sarah smiled when she saw her mommy and cuddled her when she was picked up

"Morning mommy, I waked up but played with my teddy, didn't want to wake you or daddy up. Teddy said we should get out of the crib but I said it was naughty to without mommy or daddy"

Hailey started to change Sarah.

" well I'm glad you didn't listen to teddy because you would been in time out with him. " Hailey said. She sat sarah on the floor.
" lets get you some breakfast then dressed. "

She brought Sarah downstairs and sat her in her highchair.

" yes I remember that " Hailey said.

She set Sarah breakfast on the tray for her. With a sippy cup of milk.
" I think they will. My friend Claire has a baby like you that's going. So you guys could meet " Hailey said.

Hailey could tell sarah was distracted and nervous. she walked over to her smiling. " sarah honey, I know your nervous but i promise you will be okay and fun. Mommy would never sign you up for something thats not fun or that would harm you. " hailey said trying to easy her mind>

" yes I promise if get scared we will leave " Hailey said. She waited for Sarah to be done eating. Then brought her upstairs and put her in her favorite beauty and beast dress.

Then her hair in two pigtails with bows.

" go get teddy then we can go. Daddy left for work but said he will se you later " Hailey said.

Hailey carried Sarah to the car.
She put on her favorite sound track to ease her mind.

"Oh I talked to Heather this morning and she took socks to the vet and he is very healthy " Hailey said as she drove.

"Can we see him later mommy, please?"

Sarah knew she shouldn't ask as her mommy had said she could see him for a couple of days due to her behaviour the day before but thought mommy might have forgotten.

She looked out of the window and listened to the music playing before she remembered something.

"Are we going to get a puppy today like daddy said?"

" no you can't see socks today you can see him tomorrow. Remember you were naughty a couple of days ago. " Hailey said.

She thought Sarah would forget about the puppy. But didnt want to tell her no because Sarah was her baby.

" lets see how you behave today then maybe " Hailey said.

"Promise Socks won't forget me?"

Sarah smiled and sucked her paci, she had wanted to learn to drive at one point but now was happy to let mommy, daddy and aunt Heather drive her around.

She still had money in her bank and had been getting regular payments into it from a trust fund set up by her grandparents and wanted to do something to surprise everyone but didn't know what to do

" I promise socks wont forget you" Hailey said.

After about 30 minutes they arrived where the play group was meeting. It was a chuckie cheese but rented out for just them. Hailey got Sarah out with her diaper bag. When they walked in the saw a whole bunch of babies and mommies talking to each other. Hailey saw her friend Claire.

" lets go say hi " Hailey said. She walked over to them.

"No reason mommy, I just wanted to know. Just incase we went away anywhere"

Sarah thought, she knew Daddy didn't work at Christmas and had time off in October and had an idea to pay for a holiday, the hard part was getting access to the Internet or into a travel agents

Hailey walked over to Claire. Her daughter was cute. She looked like a real baby.

" Sarah can you say hi to Chloe. She is the same age as you two. And looks like she likes beauty and the beast to. " Hailey said.

Chloe waved shyly she squeezed her kitty in her hand.