LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school nursery(private)

Hya123

Sarah started to cry, she got off her daddy's lap and picked up the cat carrier and ran to her nursery. Once inside she slammed the door and sat down, opened the carrier and cuddled Socks.

Dylan was mad but kept sneezing. He took some medicine and went to talk to Hailey. " I feel bad but I can't sneeze all the time because of her cat " Dylan said.

Hailey agreed and went to talk to Sarah. " Sarah I know your upset but you can still keep socks just a nanny and you go there every weekend and see socks " Hailey explained.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"No mommy, Socks is my kitty and he can stay in my nursery with me!"

Sarah wouldn't even look up at her mommy.

"Daddy is just being mean, he doesn't like Socks, he would like him when he met him. Socks is my kitty and I'm keeping him!"

Sarah knew she was whining and knew she was shouting a little but as far as she was concerned the matter was closed and her kitty was staying

Hailey looked at Sarah. " Sarah don't you think you being selfish. Your making daddy sick by keeping the kitty. I know he is your cat and you love him. But sometime you have to choose between the cat and daddy. " Hailey said to Sarah. She knew Sarah was being treated like a baby but didnt mean for her alway to act like one especially when it came to someone health.

Sarah felt annoyed and forgot her manners and to keep calm

"Nanny bought him for me and I'll only see him at Nanny's house now, might as well not have f*****g bothered! I'll take him back to the shelter and he can get a home with a family who will all love him!"

Sarah kissed Socks and put him back in the cat carrier, she left the carrier in her room and stormed out and went into the back garden

Hailey was surprised at Sarah melt down she had. Hailey let Sarah storm out then went to go get her. She grabbed Sarah back upstairs and into her nursery.

"Sarah you being very naughty right now. I tried to reason with you but you don't listen. Now mommy going to spank you for you bad behavior. " Hailey pulled Sarah diaper down and started to spank her. She had only did this one other time and that was when Sarah first started being her baby.

Sarah was crying from the thought of losing Socks already but as her mommy started to spank her she started sobbing and bawling.

After a few slaps she felt herself peeing as her bladder decided to empty itself

Hailey stopped when she felt that her lap was wet. She just got up and diapered Sarah.
" now I'm putting you in your crib for a time out. After that you need to say sorry to daddy for being naughty " Hailey said scolding her.

Meanwhile socks ended up in heather yard. She played with the kitty then called Hailey to figure out who's cat it was. Hailey told heather about the cat.
Heather told Hailey she would keep it for Sarah since they lived right next store to each other.

Sarah sat in her crib and waited for her mommy to leave the room, when she had gone Sarah threw all her teddys and toys out of the crib and onto the floor. She then just sat and waited for the time to pass

Hailey let Sarah sit in her crib for 10 minutes. Then went upstairs. When she saw the toys on the ground she was upset.

" well I was going to tell you some good news I can still see you are being naughty " Hailey said. Walking over to Sarah crib.

" well I don't think your ready to listen since you threw your toys out even teddy. He is very mad at you " Hailey said. She lowered Sarah crib bars and took her out. She picked up her teddy and brought her to the rocker.

" I are you going to behave then mommy will tell you " Hailey said.

Sarah held onto her teddy and rubbed her eyes.

"Ok I'm listening"

Sarah tried to calm herself down a little and even tried to crack a joke to lighten the mood.

"Must be my terrible twos"

Hailey laughed alittle. " it must be" Hailey said.
" okay we no how you want socks really bad so we figured out a way to keep sock kind of. Since heather lives next store she said she would keep him and you can see any time you want. And while daddy at work he can come to our house " Hailey explained.

Sarah nodded and clapped her hands excitedly

"Yay. That's made me happier, I'm still a little sad he can't live here but if Aunt Heather said he can live there then that's really kind of her!"

" yes that is. But you are not allowed to see socks for two day since you had a huge melt down." Hailey said. She cuddle with Sarah.
" I know your going to be mad but that's has to happen. "

" that is fair because you were naughty and no he won't I promise that. " Hailey explained as she cuddle Sarah.
" after our cuddle I want you to say sorry to daddy because you made him sad "

" Sarah I don't think your getting it. Daddy gets very sick when he's around cats. If he went near socks he would be super sick " Hailey kept trying to explain it to Sarah.

Hailey sighed.
" if daddy went near socks he would get more sick, he did think about you " Hailey said.

Hailey sighed.
" if daddy went near socks he would get more sick, he did think about you " Hailey said.