LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school nursery(private)

Hya123

Hailey watched as Sarah got Socks in his carrier." He is cute. Yea a puppy would be to much " Hailey said. She put Sarah in her car seat.

" you better give daddy the best puppy dog eyes ever he might not be happy" Hailey said as she drove.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Sarah honey it's okay. If you keep crying you will go to time out but if you stop you won't " Hailey said. She finally got Sarah to feel bad. Sometimes that's what Sarah needed not to be spoiled anymore.

"No mommy it isn't"

Sarah pouted in her seat, she was sad she had tricked mommy and daddy and got found out but also sad that her mommy had tricked her too.

She picked up the cat carrier and waited for mommy to let her out

" me and daddy don't like to be tricked either " Hailey said. She got Sarah out the car and brought her in the house.
Dylan was in his den watching the game.

Dylan smiled." Did you have fun at nanny house " Dylan asked. Then out of no where he started to sneeze. His allergy started to act up.
" does nanny have a cat? " he asked because he was allergic to them.

Dylan loved that Sarah was so happy but they couldn't have a cat Dylan would always sneeze if they did." Sarah I know you love your cat but you have to keep him at nanny. Daddy get sick around cats " Dylan explained.