LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school nursery(private)

Hya123

Hailey finished washing her teddy." It's okay honey you were just tired. " Hailey said. She picked her up. " guess what while you were sleeping teddy was rave and took a bath " Hailey said holding a clean teddy bear.

Sarah grabbed her teddy and hugged it tight

"Teddy said he doesn't like baths, he's not stinky anymore!"

Sarah looked at the floor and whimpered

"Mommy....when we were looking after baby Evan and told me off for trying to hug you? Do you wish I was more like him?"

Sarah teared up as she spoke

"Thankyou mommy, um....can you feed me please?"

Sarah wanted the closeness of her mommy at the moment and wanted to be fed. She was able to eat by herself and was allowed to regular but now she wanted to be fed.

Hailey drove to her parents. Once she got there she got Sarah out the car not waking her. Hailey mom Maria was outside waiting.

" Aww look at my baby she so cute when she sleeping " Maria cooed letting them in the house.

Maria brought Sarah to the kitchen and sat her in the highchair she had and gave her a small piece of chocolate cake. "Nanny wants to get you something special not a toy " Maria said smiling.

Sarah gasped and smiled excitedly, she was mostly good and focused on being a baby but sometimes on very rare occasions she forgot herself

"Oh my God. A puppy or a kitty? Can we go now?"

" okay lets go then we can meet grandad " Maria said. She wiped Sarah face then took her out the car and went to the pet store with Sarah." So first we need food bed and toys. But do you want a puppy or kitty " Maria asked as the she got Sarah out the car.