LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school nursery(private)

Hya123

Hailey finished breakfast then get Sarah." Hi baby lets get you changed " Hailey said taking her to changing table and started to change Sarah.
" after breakfast were going to aunt heather to watch baby Evan so she can go to the store " Hailey explained as she powder Sarah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sarah smiled, she loved seeing Aunt Heather and baby Evan.

"Mommy, I'm happy being your baby, I'm sorry you can't have a proper baby of your own though."

Sarah held onto her teddy as her mommy cleaned and changed her into a fresh diaper. She had come to love the bond she had at changing time.

Hailey finished putting the diaper between Sarah legs. She really didn't like to talk about her not being able to have baby.
" I'm happy your my baby " Hailey said picking her up and cuddling her. She brought her downstairs to eat breakfast.

Dylan was down there having his cup of coffee. " morning my princess" Dylan cooed to Sarah.
Hailey spooned some fruit and cut up a waffle on Sarah tray.

Sarah cuddled her mommy as they went downstairs, she smiled when we saw her daddy sat at the table.

"Hi daddy!"

As soon as her breakfast was on the tray she started eating, some days she really missed being able to have a cup of tea or coffee, if she was good then she sometimes was made some hot chocolate as a treat.

"Daddy can I have one coffee please?"

Sarah knew she shouldn't ask as she had been told it wasn't suitable for babies and to stop asking but she couldn't help it.

" no honey it's not good for you but how about chocolate milk " Dylan said. He made her a bottle of chocolate milk. And placed it on the tray. " that's better for you " he said.

Dylan smiled and kissed Sarah head then left for work.
Hailey came over and wiped Sarah face. Then brought her back to the nursery.
" lets see let's get some pants and shirt today " Hailey said letting Sarah pick out what she wanted to wear.

The sun wasn't out and looked like it was going to rain.
" how about your beauty and the beast shirt " Hailey said and getting Sarah a pair of comfy pants. She put Sarah in the outfit then set her on the floor.
" ready to go see aunt heather " Hailey said as she grabbed Sarah diaper bag.

They walked to heather house. When they got to the door. Heather told them to be quite since Evan was sleeping.

Hailey sat Sarah on the couch with cartoons and her teddy of course. " maybe when we get home we can give teddy a bath" Hailey said softly to her.

Sarah smiled and then frowned a little. She loved Aunt Heather and baby Evan but sometimes felt when he was around that she was pushed out a bit. She sat next to mommy and pushed her head under her arm and rested it on her mommy's lap and started to suck her thumb.

Hailey was surprise. " Sarah I need to feed him. Now I told you I will cuddle you when he's done. " Hailey said. She let Evan drink his bottle. He was almost done with it so it wouldn't take to long.

Sarah frowned and sat on the floor near the tv and pouted

"No I don't want a bottle!"

Sarah did want a bottle and to be cuddled by her mommy but she was annoyed at having to wait until Evan was done, she had got used to cuddles whenever she wanted them