LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school nursery(private)

Hya123

Sarah climbed the steps and waited in line, she went on the slide right to the bottom. When she reached the bottom she had tears in her eyes and was holding her face.

Heather noticed something was wrong

Heather looked at Sarah. " we need to get to the hospital. " heather said putting Sarah in the car. She started to drive and call Hailey and tell her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

" mommy going to meet us at the doctors " Heather said trying to calm Sarah down.

The arrived at the doctor and Hailey was there she took Sarah out.

" it's okay baby mommy here " she said bringing her in.

Hailey kissed Sarah head. She told the doctor what happen and gave Sarah information. The doctor came in and looked at Sarah head.
" okay we're going to check to make sure she doesn't have a concussion " the doctor said. She took Sarah hand.
" can you be a big girl and come with me. "

Sarah nodded and sniffled as she followed the doctor wishing her mommy could come too.

She was still in her swimming costume and was trying her best to not wet herself now.

"Um...i..I need the bathroom"

The doctor nodded and brought Sarah to the bathroom. She waited until she was don't then brought her down to get her head scanned. It took a couple minutes. " good girl now lets go see your mommy " The doctor said. She brought he back and told Hailey they would get back with the results.

Hailey smiled. " you did that's a good girl " Hailey said hugging Sarah.

The doctor came back in. " Sarah has a slight concussion but nothing to worry about just give her some Advil and make sure she doesn't hit her head again " the doctor told them. Hailey smiled and picked Sarah up.
Heather was in the waiting room waiting to hear how everything went.

Heather smiled and hugged Sarah. While this was going A nurse came by and saw the older girl in diapers. " isn't she alittle old to be in diapers " she commented.

Hailey looked at the nurse. " it's none of your business, what my daughter is doing you need to get back to work " Hailey said. She picked up Sarah and rubbed her back. " let's get you some food and get to bed " Hailey said.

Hailey smiled and carried her out. "Yes we can but say bye to aunt heather " Hailey said. Heather sad bye then left. Hailey put Sarah in the car. " we need to get some medicine " Hailey said.

"Bye bye Aunt Heather, I love you"

Sarah hugged Heather and waved as she left

"Mommy i didn't mean to make you worry, I had a good time with Aunt Heather and I was a good girl, she only told me off once"

Hailey drove to mcdonalds. " sweetie aunt heather told me you and we're just happy you healthy and safe. Now what kind of happy meal you want " Hailey asked.

"Um....cheeseburger please mommy, can I have a banana milkshake please with it?"

Sarah yawned in her car seat as she waited for her mommy to order the food and then take her home

Sarah sat down on the floor and tucked into her food, she was really hungry and enjoyed it. Soon her mommy came and got her ready for bed and put her in her crib, as soon as she laid down she was asleep

It's been 2 two years now since Sarah became Hailey and Dylan baby. After Dylan and Hailey finished college the bought a new house for them to live in. It was the perfect house for them.

Dylan is a college baseball coach and Hailey a part time nurse. She wanted to make sure Sarah had everything a baby wanted when the made themselves a official family. Heather was doing good for herself she even had a baby named Evan. Heather moved next store to them to make sure they could be a family.

Hailey got up in the morning making breakfast for everyone. She usually waited until Sarah got up knowing when She got up to early she caused trouble. But she was mostly a good baby for them.

Sarah woke up with a soaked diaper as was usual now but it didn't bother her, she found her paci in her crib and put it in her mouth.

Looking round her nursery she smiled at all her toys and stuff scattered all over, she had no responsibilities now and just had to be a good girl, normally she was but sometimes she did step over the