LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school nursery(private)

Hya123

Sarah loved the garden, she had a look round the house and saw the bedrooms. They were huge!!

"Mommy, I want this house, my nursery would be a giant one! Can we live here? It's even got a Hot Tub in the garden!"

Hailey looked around. The bed room was huge. Dylan loved it too. " I think we can put an offer down " Dylan said. He picked up Sarah. " this is going to be the best house ever " he said. He put Sarah back in her carsear.
Hailey looked at the time.
" Sarah when we get home in going to lay you down before heather comes " Hailey said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sarah smiled as Dylan said they'd put in an offer.

As Hailey mentioned Heather coming she remembered her picture.

"Mommy, I haven't finished the picture for Aunt Heather, I need to finish it before she comes!"

Hailey didnt like Sarah whining.
" okay you can finish it before your nap. But when I lay you down I don't want anymore whining " Hailey said making a deal with Sarah.

Dylan pulled up to the house. Hailey got Sarah out the car.
" okay I'm going to finish the laundry then come back " Hailey said as she let Sarah from cleaning.

Sarah picked up her picture and finished colouring, she looked and decided it needed to be glittery. As she tried opening her glitter she pulled the top off and showered herself and the floor in pink and gold glitter.

Her picture was finished, she was happy about it but dreaded her mommy coming in to see the mess.

Hailey finished the laundry then came in to see Sarah. Hailey was not happy about glitter ever where.

" Sarah.. " she said with a mad look on her face. Hailey just cleaned Sarah playroom and was not happy about the mess.

"Oh...um...do you like Aunt Heather's picture? I put glitter on it and I'm glittery too. I am cleaning it up though mommy"

Sarah noticed the mad look on Hailey's face and tried to ignore it

"Mommy, you want to get glittery too?"

Hailey was so not happy right now. " I think it's time for your nap " Hailey said. She brought a glittery Sarah to her nursery. She laid Sarah in her crib and gave her a bottle. " I think glittery will be band in our new house " Hailey said to Sarah.

Hailey cleaned up the glitter mess Sarah mad. She packed Sarah a lunch . Heather came over while Sarah was sleeping she brought her a new bathing suit that was purple it was so and sparkly. She went upstairs to wake her up so they could get going.

" Sarah time wake up. " Heather said softly. She lowered the crib bars.

Sarah opened her eyes slowly and grinned

"Aunt Heather!!!"

She held out her arms for a cuddle, not realising she was still covered in glitter

"I made you a picture Aunt Heather, its down in the playroom"

Heather looked at Sarah and helped her out the crib. " you all covered in glittery " she said laughing. She brought Sarah down to the playroom.
" well I got you something to " heather said.

When they went into the playroom Sarah couldn't find her picture anywhere. She walked into the Living Room where Hailey was sat

"Mommy did you tidy my picture up? I left it in the playroom on the table after I finished it and it's not there now. And im sorry I got in a mess with the glitter"

Hailey kissed Sarah back. " no I'm not " Hailey said.

Heather loved the card. " I love the card " heather said. He got the bathing suit she got out out for Sarah. " here you go I got you this " Heather said. She looked at the time. " we need to get going " heather said. She helped Sarah in her bathing suit the brought her out to the car.

Sarah grinned when she saw the Baithing suit bit frowned as she was helped into it, her diaper created an unmistakable bulge.

"Thankyou Aunt Heather its lovely but everyone will see that I'm in diapers."

Heather smiled as the pulled up to the water park. She took Sarah diaper off and left her in just the swim suit. Heather paid for them to get in.

" okay I'm going to find a nice spot for us to be while you choose a slide you want to go down. " Heather explained.

Sarah walked with Aunt Heather and looked in awe at the water pearl, wondering why she had never come before, coming on her own probably wouldn't have been much fun though.

She looked around and found a slide she wanted to go on, when she turned round she couldn't see Heather anywhere so thought she was in the water already.

Sarah smiled and jumped into the water and began heading to the biggest slide there.

Heather told Sarah not to get in the water yet. She found a table. But heather looked around she couldn't find Sarah. Heather looked around and found Sarah heading toward the slide. She grabbed her out the water.
" Sarah I told you to wait until you got in the water " heather said scolding Sarah.

"Sorry Aunt Heather, I didn't hear you and when I turned round I thought you were in the water already. I found the slide I want to go on first. Are you going on it too?"