LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school nursery(private)

Hya123

Hailey got up and dressed for the day. She went to Sarah nursery.
" hi baby let's get you ready for the day " Hailey said. She took Sarah out and brought her over to the changing table and changed her diaper. " wow you we're soaked almost leaking " Hailey said. She brought Sarah down stairs to eat breakfast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sarah's eyes lit up when she saw her mommy come in and hugged her when she picked her out of her crib.

She blushed when she said she had wet a lot but smiled as she remembered they Aunt Heather was coming to see her today

"Is Aunt Heather here yet?"

"But that means we won't have much time together! Please can you phone her and say I promise to behave for her?"

Sarah looked at the tray of her highchair with tears in her eyes.

"I really will be good Mommy, I promise!!"

Hailey sighed. " I can try to call her, but aunt heather might not changer her mind " Hailey said.
She called heather and told her Sarah was really sad. She put Sarah up to the phone.
" hey Sarah why are you so said " Heather asked.

" oh Sarah, I have to do something today with my boyfriend. Then we will go to the water park. We're going to have such a fun day. I know you will be an angle " Heather told Sarah.

" no honey, it has nothing to do with your behavior I just need to help my boyfriend bring his dog to the vet. I always want to spend time with you. " Heather explained. " I need to go now but I love you " she said then hung up the phone.
Hailey took the phone from Sarah. She placed the food in front of her. " after you eat you can finish your picture. " Hailey said.

Dylan came downstairs dressed. " okay we need to go see a house in a hour we can bring Sarah with us. " Dylan explained.
" okay I'll get her dressed now "

"Ok Aunt Heather, I love you too"

Sarah gave the phone back to her mommy and happily ate her breakfast. She looked happily at her mommy and smiled "Finished mommy!"

Sarah smiled as Dylan entered the room

Hailey came over and wiped Sarah face.
Dylan smiled at Sarah and took a sip of coffee. " yes we are you can see if you like it " Dylan said. Hailey took Sarah to go get dressed. " go pick out an outfit." Hailey said.

Sarah ran over to her wardrobe and picked out a pink and white glittery dress with unicorns sewn onto it.

"Can I wear this please mommy? And then can I finish my picture for Aunt Heather please?"

Hailey smiled and put the dress on Sarah. " well we are going to look at a new place " Hailey said. She grabbed Sarah diaper bag.
" come on let's go find daddy " Hailey said. They go downstairs and find Dylan. They all go to the car. " Sarah what kind of backyard do you want." Dylan asked as he buckled her in.

Sarah thought as Dylan fastened her in

"I think one that isn't too big but not small either. Do you think we could get one with a nice garden with a pond so we can have some fish in it?"

Sarah was excited to see the houses that she forgot about Heather's picture

"Well it's not a dealbreaker, I'd like a hot tub though. They're kind of cool and so relaxing....I went on holiday once, sat in the hot tub with nothing on and a glass of wine was so relaxing!"

Sarah closed her eyes as she remembered the holiday and her experiences in the hot tub

Dylan laughed Sarah was so cute. Rambling . " well there will be a few changes to that memory " Dylan said. The pulled up to the house it was very old looking nothing special. Hailey got Sarah out. " it's not that nice " Hailey said.

Hailey sighed. "Well let's go check it out. " Hailey said. They met the realtor inside. The inside was worst. One room didn't evens floor. Hailey did not want this house. She looked at Dylan.
"This is not the house I want our daughter to live in " Hailey said.
"We can fix it up and make it better " Dylan said trying to look on the bright side.
" no if are going to move we need it kid friendly "

Dylan looked at Sarah and Hailey.
" well if you two don't like it will look at another one " Dylan said. They went outside and told the realtor that they didn't like it. So they got back in the car and drove to a different house. This was alittle nicer just needed some work done on it.

Hailey helped Sarah out and brought her in. This was way to tiny. " there no space for any of her toys or for her to play " Hailey said.

Dylan looked around. " well we can always build a garden " he said to Sarah. It wasn't a nice house at all so they left. A few house down was a really big house perfect for them. Even had a garden. Only think it didn't have a pool but they could add one.
Hailey looked around." I like it. It's the perfect size has Sarah garden and a big back yard. " Hailey said.