LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school nursery(private)

Hya123

Hailey frowned at Sarah.
" you want to sleep in your nursery " Hailey asked. She loved Sarah sleeping in her bed even though Dylan want to spend some alone time with her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey was surprised to here this.
" okay I guess we need our alone time " Hailey said. Hailey picked Sarah up and placed her in her chair to eat dinner. Dylan joined them for dinner. Hailey gave everyone there food.
" so tomorrow I was thinking tomorrow we all could go find a new place. " Dylan said.

" yes she will. She going to take you tomorrow after your nap. Then me and daddy are going to find a house. We will show you if we find one " Hailey explained.

Hailey started to eat her food and talk to Dylan about there ideal place to live. She focused her attention to sarah.
" I don't know honey I think some where fun " Hailey said as she went back to talk to Dylan.

Sarah wondered where they were going, she kind of hoped it was the water park as she had missed out due to her bad behaviour.

She managed to finish her food with only a little dropping onto her clothes

Hailey finished eating and started to clean up.
Dylan went upstairs and moved Sarah crib back to her nursery.
" Sarah you can go play while daddy moves your crib " Hailey said.

Hailey cleaned up the house. Then went to get Sarah ready for bed. " come on honey lets gets you ready for bed " Hailey said. She picked up Sarah and brought her to the nursery.
" you can pick you pajamas. " Hailey said

Hailey got the pajama Sarah wanted out. She put them on Sarah. " no honey aunt heather come early in the morning " Hailey said. She got a bottle and placed Sarah in crib with it/

Hailey kissed Sarah and rocked her to sleep for the night. Hailey put Sarah in her crib. She watched her for a minute then went to find Dylan. She just wanted to make sure she would be okay in here.

Sarah woke up in the morning, it was light outside but she didn't know what time it was as her nursery didn't have a clock.

She listened for any noise but it sounded like no one was awake, she shuffled in her diaper, it was cold and clammy and didn't feel very nice but she stayed quiet and played with her teddy in her crib until someone came to get her up