LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school nursery(private)

Hya123

Hailey and them were watching tv when they heard a huge bang. They all ran upstairs. Hailey went over to Sarah. " it's okay honey." Hailey said trying to calm Sarah down. She was going to wait until Sarah stopped crying to ask her what happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey rubbed Sarah head. " Sarah you can't get out your crib by yourself. That was a naughty thing to do. You need someone to help or you will hurt yourself " Hailey said to her softly as she rubbed Sarah head. Dylan came over to Sarah with and ice pack and put it on her head.

" honey wasn't that mad I would of still came and put you in my bed. " Hailey said.
She checked to see if it was bleeding. " no I think you will just have a head ace " Hailey said.

Hailey took the ice off her head. " yes you can honey but you need some medicine " Hailey said.
Dylan smiled at Sarah. " it's okay honey i just don't want you to get hurt "
Heather didn't think Sarah deserved to go anywhere right now. " I do want to take you somewhere but after today I don't think you should plus your head hurts we will try again tomorrow but I still love you " Heather said kissing Sarah cheek.

Hailey thought about it. " yes we can because I need to go grocery shopping " Hailey said.she grabbed her purse and Sarah diaper bag and led her to the car. Heather got in her can and went home. While Dylan went to work.

Hailey gave Sarah some head medicine then placed her in her car seat and started for the mall.

"Aunt Heather doesn't like me anymore cos I said a bad word, she won't want to take me anywhere now. We were going to go to the water park and now I can't go!"

Sarah sat in her seat and sighed. She hoped the medicine would work as her head hurt.

" Heather not mad she just wants you to know naught girls don't get rewards. But she said tomorrow she will take you somewhere " Hailey explained as she drove.

"Mommy, can we get a swimming costume so Aunt Heather can take me the the water park tomorrow? And when we get home I want to draw her a picture to say sorry, do you think she'll like that?"

Sarah sat and fidgeted in her seat, her head still hurt but at least she was loved

" no honey we can't get you a swim suit today. We need to get daddy a present and got to the grocery store " Hailey explained as the pulled up to the mall.

"But Aunt Heather said I needed a swim suit for the water park, please can we get one? We're going to the sport store to get daddy's present. We could get a swim suit too!"

Sarah poured today had started off so well, she was going out with Heather and now she wasn't allowed to get a swim suit

" Sarah you were naughty today. And ain't heather will take you tomorrow pull us you have a swim suit at the house " Hailey said. She got Sarah out the car.
" I think you need a longer nap " Hailey said as she rubbed Sarah back.

Sarah sighed, she knew mommy was saying the truth. She had been naughty. Her head didn't hurt anymore which was nice and she hugged her mommy

"Can I get Aunt Heather some flowers or something to say sorry? And I want to get you and daddy something to say sorry too.

And..and when we get home, will...will you spank me for being naughty?"

" Sarah you don't need to spanking for being naughty you just need to be a good girl. We all accept your apologize we don't need gifts to know that you are sorry " Hailey said hugging Sarah. She brought Sarah over to the football things.

" honey I think having soap in your mouth was a good punishment and you hitting your head. I don't like to spank you " Hailey said to her.
Hailey looked at the trophy it was so nice.
" okay you can get let's pay then bring it to get engraved " Hailey said bringing it to the counter.

Hailey smiled and watched Sarah pay for everything. " I love you too honey " Hailey noticed she hasn't changed Sarah in awhile. She Checked her diaper.
" we need to get changed before you leak my princess " Hailey said.

Sarah was shocked. She hadnt realised she was so wet. She took her mommy's hand and followed her toward the baby change, she was hoping it was empty as she was slightly larger than a baby, surely someone would ask why she was in diapers or how old she was

Hailey walked Sarah to the changing bathroom. Lucky no one was in there. Hailey changed her into a nice fresh diaper.
" I bet you feel better now " Hailey said smiling she brought Sarah back to pick up Dylan trophy.

"Yes mommy thankyou, I didn't know I needed changing. You're clever!"

Sarah walked back and picked up the trophy, she loved it and hoped Daddy would like it too.

She followed as Hailey led her to the grocery shop, as if on cue her tummy started to groan and she realised she hadn't eaten since breakfast