LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school nursery(private)

Hya123

Sarah smiled, she was glad Hailey liked it, she squirmed in her seat from the wet diaper but carried on colouring, her mommy or daddy would check her diaper soon anyway.

She put the crayon between her lips while she thought about what to colour next

Hailey was talking to Dylan when she noticed a crayon in her mouth. " no Sarah crayons are to color with " Hailey said and took the crayon out and placed a pacifier in her mouth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sarah hadn't realised what she was doing but she sucked her pacifier and started colouring again. She still felt a little self conscious and looed round to see if anyone was looking their way. An old lady was the only one who seemed interested, Sarah blushed and looked away, concentrating on her colouring

Hailey and Dylan talked. Soon the food arrived. Hailey helped Sarah and ate her food. She checked her diaper too.
" aww someone a wet baby I will change you after dinner" Hailey said

Hailey and Dylan talked. Soon the food arrived. Hailey helped Sarah and ate her food. She checked her diaper too.
" aww someone a wet baby I will change you after dinner" Hailey said

"C..can daddy do it?" Sarah said in almost a whisper

She looked at her food and realised how hungry she was and started eating it getting some of it on her face and dress

"Mommy that picture is you, me and daddy"

" yes he can sweetie " Hailey said. She tried took out a bib and put it on Sarah before she could get more on her dress. " aww I like that picture " Hailey said.

Hailey looked at it. " sounds good honey" she said. Then Dylan got up and grabbed the diaper bag.
" let's get my wet little baby changed " Dylan said and brought Sarah to a family restroom and started to change her slowly.

Hailey looked at it. " sounds good honey" she said. Then Dylan got up and grabbed the diaper bag.
" let's get my wet little baby changed " Dylan said and brought Sarah to a family restroom and started to change her slowly.

Sarah laid back and allowed Dylan to change her before speaking up

"Dylan, I don't want to cause any problems and be a burden to you or Hailey. You'd tell me if there was anything I could do better wouldn't you?"

Sarah knew she should be saying Mommy and Daddy but at this time she couldn't do it

Dylan changed Sarah gently and slow. " honey all we want you to do is be the best baby you can be. Stop worrying and i promise everything will be okay. " Dylan explained as he pulled up the diaper tapes.

Dylan picked up Sarah and carried her to hailey. He didn't put her back in his highchair. He kept holding her.
" I think my princess here would love to go to a toy store after " Dylan said smiling at Sarah.

Sarah hugged onto Dylan and closed her eyes, she was happier after her talk with him

"Daddy you don't need to buy me anything, Ive got enough really. You and mommy don't need to get me anything else, youre not trying to buy me by getting me things are you?"

Dlyan looked down at Sarah. Then up at Hailey. " I thought she needed more toys. No honey I wouldn't do that. " dlyan said then kissed her head.

Sarah felt bad for what she said

"Daddy I didn't mean to make you sad, I just meant I don't need you spending your money on me, I'm happy already. You've both been really nice to me already and I really didn't mean to make you sad"

" oh honey you didn't make me sad. You make me extremely happy. " he said. The dessert came. He placed Sarah back in her highchair. So she could eat her dessert. Hailey and him talked while she ate.

Sarah ate her dessert looking like she got more on her bib than in her mouth. When she had finished she looked up to see Hailey and Dylan smiling at her and wondered why

"What's wrong, why are you looking at me like that?"

Hailey and Dylan couldn't help but smile at Sarah she was so cute with chocolate on her face.
" you just to cute " Hailey said smiling at Sarah. She wiped her face then picked her up and carried her to the car.

Sarah couldn't help but smile when she was called cute, as she was carried to the car she rested her head on Hailey and kissed her cheek

"Mommy I didn't get Daddy a present!" Sarah had tears in her eyes as she said it, she didn't want him to feel like she had left him out

"I need to get Daddy something"

Hailey was buckling Sarah in the car. " honey we will get daddy a present tomorrow. It's getting late and you need to get to bed " Hailey said. She buckled her in.
" daddy doesn't feel left out I promise " Hailey explained.