LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school nursery(private)

Hya123

" we will go get daddy something after dinner. You should get him a football with something written on it " Hailey explained. She went to the kitchen to get Sarah a bottle to hold her over.

" I love that's why and it's not that hard " Hailey said as she kissed Sarah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

" we will go get daddy something after dinner. You should get him a football with something written on it " Hailey explained. She went to the kitchen to get Sarah a bottle to hold her over.

" I love that's why and it's not that hard " Hailey said as she kissed Sarah.

"Ok, I'm glad you said that, I was going to get a watch or something like that but a football would be more suited I think"

Sarah took the bottle happily and started to drink it

"I don't want to be too much for you, especially the other day when I leaked in your bed"

Hailey fed Sarah the bottle.
" I was actually thinking about that. I could tell you don't want to sleep alone. So I'm going to move your bed in my room. Then you can sleep with me and daddy " Hailey explained to Sarah.

Sarah nodded, at her house she had her own room and was happy but since staying here she had not liked the thought of sleeping in her own room, there was something reassuring about having her mommy there. She finished the bottle fairly quickly.

"I'm kind of worried about being changed, bathed or dressed by Dylan..I mean Daddy though. What if he doesn't like it as much as you and doesn't feel he wants to be involved?"

" well honey if you don't feel like daddy should change you then we will take it slow. But I know you daddy and he loves kids espically little ones " Hailey said. She cuddle Sarah alittle.

"Ok, I just dont want him to get annoyed at looking after me and then you will want me to move out and i'll be on my own again"

She couldn't help but start crying, her emotions since she started staying here were all over the place and she couldn't work out why

Once Sarah started to cry Hailey started to coo at her. Try and get her mind off of everything.
" it's okay honey I promise that will never happen " hailey said softly. She fed Sarah the rest of the bottle and rocked her.

Sarah couldnt help the tears as she cuddled into Hailey

"Youve been so nice to me Hailey and I don't think I could handle being on my own again, as much as I love my mom....but...I...I kind of need you and Heather now. I know that sounds stupid but its true"

Hailey tried to sooth Sarah.
" Sarah I love you so much I wouldn't want you to go right now. I want you to stay with me forever if you could. Heather loves you too. We all want you to be happy " Hailey said then kissed Sarah forehead.

"O..OK, I'm sorry I got so emotional, I don't know why it did"

Sarah kissed Hailey on the cheek and smiled

"Thankyou, what happens when your family come back and..and see me?"

Hailey hugged Sarah back it was a nice long hug to.
" my family "then she looked at the calendar. " well hopefully I will have my own place. They will be back in two weeks " Hailey said.

"But you'll want to see them and let them come round, and then they'll see me like this and laugh or be disgusted or both"

Sarah looked worried

"It might be for the best if I just went home, thankyou Hailey for everything you've done"

Dylan smiled. " thank you baby " he said. Hailey carried Sarah to the car and buckled her in her seat. Then got in the passenger seat. She got a text from heather saying she couldn't make it.
" Sarah aunt heather said she can't make it but will take you somewhere tomorrow " Hailey explained.

Sarah smiled, she felt a little happier that Heather still liked her

"Ok mommy"

Sarah relaxed and found a pacifier in the seat with her, she popped it in and looked out of the window, wetting her diaper when the need came

Shortly after the arrived at the restaurant. Hailey got Sarah out and her diaper bag.
" three please and a highchair " Dylan said. The served smiled and brought a highchair over.
She also gave Sarah crayons to color with.
Hailey looked at the menu.
" I think I might get the manicotti " Hailey said
" sounds good I think I will get the shrimp " Dylan said.

Sarah looked at Dylan, wondering why he asked for 3 and a highchair, wondering if anyone else was coming but before she could say anything he scooped her up and sat her in the highchair, she wondered if he had felt her diaper. She knew she wouldn't be allowed to order anything so she started colouring instead drawing 3 people holding hands.

"Look mommy, I did a picture"

Hailey looked at the menu and ordered Sarah Mac n cheese.
Hailey looked at the picture.
" aww that's so nice sweetie " Hailey said. She told the serve there orders and talked to Dylan about summer plans.