LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school nursery(private)

Hya123

Hailey frowned. " Sarah I'm not going to spank you but you need to remember I'm mommy and heather is auntie " Hailey warned as she stripped Sarah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I know my mom loves me, I really do but she's been really busy for the last couple of years and not had much time to spend with me. Ive missed the closeness and the caring of being looked after. I really am grateful to you and Heather for wanting to care for me"

Hailey was happy to hear that.
" me too Sarah I'm so happy you came to join my club even though no one else did. I love you as my daughter and hope to care for you for a long time " Hailey said as she placed Sarah in the bath.

Sarah nodded and let Hailey wash her hair, the step she was about to take with Dylan was a big one, she felt really nervous about it but also felt it was the right thing to do ad was confident it was a step she had to take

Hailey finished washing Sarah. When she just got her out the bath the door rang.
" go to your nursery I'll be right back " Hailey said then opened the door. It was Dylan.
Hailey went back upstairs to tell Sarah. " Sarah Dylan here when you get dressed you can see him.l

Sarah walked naked back to the nursery, now she was alone she was able to look at all the clothes

She looked as a pretty dress that looked like a bigger version of a sailor suit and a onesie that had hearts and frills on, she was just putting the dress back when Hailey walked in

"Ok mommy"

She walked over and climbed onto the changing table

Hailey watched Sarah look at the dress she bought for her. " do you want to wear that dress " Hailey asked. She went over to the closet and grabbed it.

Hailey laughed when Sarah said that. She put a diaper on Sarah then the pretty dress. Hailey fixed Sarah hair then brought her down to see Dylan.

Dylan smiled at Sarah. " you look very pretty " he said to her.

Dylan was not expecting Sarah to call her that. Her was silent for a minute then smiled. " aww your welcome" Dylan said then went to pick Sarah and hug her.

Sarah smiled when he finally responded and was surprised when he picked her up

When he hugged her she felt so happy that he had accepted being called daddy and hugged him back.

Looking over to Hailey she saw her in tears and motioned for her to come over

"Mommy, come, family cuddle"

Hailey was in tears she finally had a caring family. She went over for the cuddle. Dylan was happy to. " well lets make today family day. " he said smiling.

"Can i say something first please?"

Sarah had an idea and wanted to run it by them

"Hailey, I bought you and Heather lockets so its only fair that I buy Dylan something. Plus this evening I want to go out for a family meal, just us 3 and Heather, my treat?"

Hailey was wiping tears out her eyes. " you can by daddy something but we will pay for dinner. Your doing all something nice By being our baby " Hailey said to Sarah.

"I dont mind paying for dinner mommy, there's going to be 4 of us there if Aunt Heather can come too"

Sarah looked at her dress and then to Hailey "I love my dress mommy!"

" oh course we can. "Hailey said. Dylan hand Sarah to Hailey. So he could change.
" okay honey we will go to dinner once daddy comes back. " Hailey texted Heather and told her to meet them at Olive Garden.

"Mommy can we go and get daddy something now? What should I get him, id like to get something and get it inscribed like your locket but I'm not sure what he would like"

Sarah felt secure and happy, she held onto Hailey tightly

"I don't know why youd want to do this to me, it must be hard work, especially the diapers"