LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school nursery(private)

Hya123

" yes honey you can later "
Hailey said then carried Sarah up to her nursery for the night. She wound up the mobile then laid Sarah in her crib.
" goodnight my baby " Hailey said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey smiled Sarah was so cut. She went to bed herself after a couple hours after getting Sarah bag ready for tomorrow. She wondered if Sarah would be scared tonight

Halfway through the night Sarah turned over and bumped the side of the crib, she woke up not realising where she was, all she was aware of was the soggy padding hugginh her thighs. She looked around in the darkness and felt alone. Sarah felt her emotions get the better of her as she started to cry.

"MOMMY!!!!!"

Hailey put a baby monitor in her room. She heard Sarah call from it. She got up and went over to the crib. " hey baby what's wrong " Hailey said as she lowered the bars

Sarah put her arms around Hailey

"I thought you left me and I got scared"

Sarah couldn't understand her emotions, a few days ago she was shy and didn't have confidence but wasn't scared of much, after a few days with Hailey she had become a cry baby who needed her mommy

" mommy will never leave you honey " Hailey said patting Sara back. She placed a pacifier in her mouth. Then carried her back to Hailey room.
" I don't think your ready for your own room " Hailey said as she laid Sarah next to her.

Hailey smiled. She went to bed herself. Thank god tomorrow was the last day of school. Hailey woke up super early that morning. She let Sarah sleep while she got dressed.

Hailey saws Sarah diaper leak. She was upset but to the maid to change her sheets. Sarah gently started to change Sarah. " Sarah baby get up it's the last day of school " Hailey said in a cooing voice.

Hailey sighed. " I know baby but it's the last day " Hailey said softly. She picked Sarah up and carries her to the nursery. She laid Sarah on the changing table.

Hailey smiled finally seeing Sarah awake. "Morning honey, you can sleep on the way to school " Hailey said. She put Sarah in a purple romper in her hair in to pigtails. " you look so cute " Hailey cooed.

"Thanks mommy"

Sarah yawned, she didn't want to get up or go anywhere, all she wanted to do was sleep. She couldn't work out how she went to sleep in the crib and woke up in mommy's bed

Hailey finished getting Sarah ready. She decided to feed Sarah her breakfast today since she was so tired. Hailey tied a bib around Sarah neck and tried to feed her oatmeal.

Hailey frowned. " well I guess you can stay but I need to go since I'm apart of the school commuted. I'll see if aunt heather wants to watch you " Hailey said taking her phone out and asking heather.