LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school nursery(private)

Hya123

Heather put Sarah down so she could hug them. Hailey and Dylan smiled and hugged and kissed Sarah. 

“ we had a great time but missed our baby. “ Hailey said holding Sarah. “can you say thank you to aunt her and bye “

Sarah walked over to Heather and gave her a hug

”Thankyou aunt Heather, bye bye”

She ran back over to her mommy and daddy and climbed into their lap

”Never leave me again! I missed you!”

Hailey smiled and carried Sarah home while Dylan carried Sarah bags. “ we missed you too but daddy and mommy need alone time “ Dylan said. 

Hailey looked at Dylan. “Dont listen to daddy we’re never going on another vacation without you “ 

“I know you need time alone, I’m just being selfish. Sorry. I did miss you though!”

Sarah held onto her mommy tight and kissed her cheek.

”I really missed you mommy!”

“ not selfish your just attached to mommy that’s all “ Hailey said. She walked into the house and sat on the couch. 

“ Dylan go get Sarah present please “ Hailey told him. 

“Did you have fun with aunt heather. “

“A present? For me?”

Sarah held tight to her mommy and nodded 

“Yes mommy we had fun, we went in the pool and went to the zoo, I saw a mermaid and some penguins...but...but someone...someone squeezed my diaper!”

“ yes we did your going to like it “ Hailey told her. 

“ well next time some does it you tell them off the run to the closet adult you know” Hailey tells her. 

Dylan came back in with a bag. In the bag was a dolphin stuffed animal that said Hawaii and a pearl bracelet. 

“Yes mommy”

Sarah opened the bag and gasped 

“wow, thank you mommy, thank you daddy! I love them! Thank you so much! Thank you, thank you! They’re so lovely!!”

“We match! Mommy thank you! I love it! Thank you daddy!”

Sarah held tight, she never wanted to let them go

”I didn’t realise how much I’d miss you and how much I need you both until I saw you drive away. I’m glad you had time away together!”

Hailey smiled. “ so Sarah me and daddy were talking over vacation. And we still love you lots and lots and never want you to leave. But we were thinking it’s about time to start potty training you “ Hailey said. 

“I love you too mommy”

Sarah listened and frowned, she knew that she had been potty trained once before but that was before she became a baby again, she wasn’t sure that she wanted to be potty trained again 

“If I’m potty trained, would...would that mean I have to be a grown up again?”

“ no it doesn’t mean that honey it’s just means you will be a toddler. Let’s try to see how it goes okay sweetie “ Hailey told her. “ so today the last day in diapers and tomorrow we’re starting potty training “

Sarah nodded slowly, she reached down and pressed her hand against her diaper.

At first she was against them and hated wearing them but now she loved the softness, the crinkle when we moved and the way it hugged her hips when she walked, to be honest she wasn’t ready to give them up but she would do what her mommy and daddy said.

”Yes mommy, I’ll try my bestest”

“Yes mommy I will”

She sat in her playpen and started to play with her toys happily, she was a lot happier now her mommy and daddy were back.

As she played she felt her diaper growing wetter and warmer without her realising 

“I’m fine daddy, I’m just playing with my toys”

Sarah giggled and stood up, she walked over to her daddy and put her arms round him so he could take her and change her diaper 

Dylan picked Sarah up and carried her to her nursery. “ daddy was thinking since you were potty training you and teaching like a toddler daddy will build you a princess toddler bed” Dylan said as he changed Sarah. 

“A princess bed? I think that would be nice daddy but I like my crib, I’ll miss it”

She lay back on her changing table and relaxed as her daddy changed her soaked diaper

“ well you just think about it sweetie” Dylan said. Dylan finished changing Sarah diaper and brought her down stairs back in the play pen. 

“ call us if need us “ Dylan said leaving Sarah to play.

“Yes daddy I will”

Sarah cuddled her daddy tight and kissed his cheek, when she was put into her playpen she smiled and crawled over to her blocks and started to play happily with them 

Sarah held tight to her mommy as she carried her to her nursery.

”Mommy, can I please suckle before nap? I missed it!”

She looked at her mommy’s face and smiled at her

”Please mommy?”