LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school nursery(private)

Hya123

They drive for another two hours before they got to the airport. Dylan parked close to the entrance so they could just drop zack off and go home. They brought zack to his parents he was super excited .

They drive back home Hailey carried Sarah up to her nursery and laid her down.

• 4 months later...

“ nope not today honey we’re seeimg someone else “ hailey said she wondering how Sarah would act. They pulled up to the cafe haiely got sarah out and her diaper bag. 

They walk into the cafe and there was  sarah real mom sitting down having some coffee. 

Sarah held onto Hailey’s hand as they walked to the cafe. She wasn’t paying attention until they got inside and she saw her mom sat drinking coffee.

Sarah froze and gripped Hailey’s hand tightly, she looked up at her as she felt her diaper growing wet.

Her mom hadn’t looked up but what would her reaction be when she saw them...only time would tell

Hailey walked over where her mom was. 

“ hi Nancy it’s me hailey and your daughter Sarah “ hailey said.   Nancy  looked up she smiled at Sarah she was super cute.

” hi honey I see you took a step back but that’s okay “ Nancy said she was happy that her daughter was happy. 

Nancy smiled at Sarah. “ well I can’t believe you would let someone treat you like this. I thought I raised you better let’s go you coming with me and taking all that off“ Nancy said. 

Hailey could tell Sarah was getting upset so she picked her up and placed her on the side of her hip so she could feel more comfortable. 

Sarah looked at the floor and at Hailey, before she could say anything Hailey picked her up.

From this angle her mom got a good view of her diapered bottom

She held onto Hailey and looked at her

”Mommy I’m thirsty”

Hailey sat down on the chair and took a bottle out for and put in her mouth .Hailey held the bottle for Sarah. 

Nancy was disgusted by this . “ Sarah that’s gross stop drinking it now. Your not a baby you twenty years old being treated like your two” 

hailey was getting sick of this. “ Nancy can’t you see Sarah happy and loved. She actually a baby who needs me her diaper bottles naps and everything. Maybe if you were there for her she wouldn’t need it. Now you can either accept sarah or never talk to her again “ 

Sarah had tears in her eyes, she didn’t know what to do but the bottle looked very inviting.

”I want mommy milk!”

She latched on to the bottle and drank hungrily as she looked up at her mommy. She didn’t dare look over at her mom wondering what she would say

Nancy thought about it. “ Sarah made her choice I guess I’m going to leave because she wants to be disgusting “ Nancy said she stormed the cafe. 

Hailey looked down at Sarah who was nursing the bottle. “ it’s okay I thought this would be different don’t listen to her your perfect. Now wanna go see daddy “ hailey asked.

Sarah burst into tears when her mom stormed out, she let the bottle fall from her mouth and sobbed as she sat up and hugged tightly to her mommy.

She started to calm down when she said she was perfect

”You mean it? I don’t know why she reacted that way. Mommy I need to stop at the bank for something before we go home to see Daddy. Is that ok?”

Hailey picked up the bottle and put in her bag. Then carried Sarah out. 

“ let’s not go to the bank today okay honey. I think you need to be extra babies today after that event so no bank today “ hailey said putting Sarah pacifier in her mouth. She also gave Sarah her teddy.

Sarah nodded and accepted her teddy and pacifier. She sucked on the pacifier as her mommy put her into her car seat.

She didn’t realise her mom would react that way but was glad she had her mommy and daddy who loved her lots

Hailey drove to Dylan work. He got in the car and smiled at Sarah. 

“ what’s wrong baby did you not have a good day “ Dylan asked knowing hailey told him but wanted to here from Sarah. 

“ how about we go to the beach today it’s still early “ hailey suggested when Sarah was done and know she like the beach. 

Sarah shook her head

”not a good day no. Mommy took me to see my mom and she said I was disgusting and stormed out. Honestly I didn’t think she’d say that!”

Sarah wiped a tear from her eyes and shook her head 

“Can we just go home and cuddle? I need it I think”