LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school nursery(private)

Hya123

" no why would I do that. I want to talk to about something important" Dylan said. He brought Sarah downstairs with zack.
" zack this is Sarah your little cousin. You guys are going to have fun with each other for two weeks " Dylan said. " can you say hi Sarah "

Zack walked over to Sarah. " hi do you want to play " zack asked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"You said you needed to talk to me, usually that means bad news so I just thought you was saying something bad."

Sarah waved and smiled at Zack

"Hello Zack, i'm Sarah. Sure we can play, don't break my toys though"

Hailey was alittle frustrated with Sarah how she greeted zack.
" zack lets go outside and wait for Sarah to come " Hailey said
Hailey grabbed his hand and led him to the back yard.

Dylan walked over to the couch and grabbed a bottle.
" now honey I don't want you to get jealous of zack. It's going to be hard at first since your use to are attention all the time. Also you need to be nice to him. " Dylan explained putting the bottle near her mouth.

Sarah climbed onto her daddy's lap and opened her mouth, accepting the bottle but refused to hold it herself.

She nodded as daddy told her what he expected and she decided to try and be nice to Zack as much as she could

Dylan didn't mind feeding Sarah the bottle. " now if you ever feel your being left out you can tell daddy or mommy okay. " Dylan said. He patted her bottom while she drank.

Sarah suckled her bottle happily, she wanted her mommy milk but this was better than nothing as she needed a drink.

She smiled behind the nipple of the bottle and nodded, pausing drinking to talk before suckling again

"Yes daddy I will, I'll be good and try to be nice to Zack"

Sarah finished her bottle happily and hugged daddy tightly. She took the bottle from her mouth and smiled

"I love you daddy, I don't think mommy or Aunt Heather are very happy with me though. Aunt Heather hates me for how I acted and mommy would be right to tell me to go for how I acted too"

Sarah sounded sad as she spoke and wiped tears from her eyes

" well sometimes toddlers like you have tantrum they don't hate you at all. They love you. But let's start to behave better. Okay " Dylan said hugging her tight.

Sarah nodded

"Ok daddy, I was only saying that Socks was my kitty but Aunt Heather said he is mine and Evan's and it made me really upset"

She hugged her daddy and tried to get off his lap

"I need to see mommy"

Sarah climbed off her daddy's lap and ran outside, as she saw her mommy playing with Zack she couldn't help herself and burst into tears, running up to her and throwing her arms around her waist.

"Mommy, im sorry for being naughty and making you mad with me. Please figure me, I'm really sorry. I love you and love being your baby and I don't want to disappoint you!"

Hailey stopped blowing bubbles and hugged Sarah tight.
" I love you to baby. It's okay. Now let's try and be good and go get you bubble machine so you guys going to play. " Hailey said smiling rubbing Sarah back.
Zack walked over to Sarah.
" wanna play bubbles " he asked

Zack was happy Sarah wanted to play with him. He tried to catch the bubbles that were coming. Out the machine.
Hailey and Dylan watched the kids play happy Sarah was getting along with zack.

Zack was happy Sarah wanted to play with him. He tried to catch the bubbles that were coming. Out the machine.
Hailey and Dylan watched the kids play happy Sarah was getting along with zack.

Both of them started to chase the bubbles to try and catch them. They were having fun until they both went for the same bubble and banged into each other. Sarah and Zack both ended up on the floor, and both started to cry loudly.

Hailey and Dylan ran over really fast to see what's wrong. Hailey picked Sarah while Dylan got zack.
" what's wrong honey do you need an ice pack " Hailey asked rubbing Sarah head.

"We bumped trying to get the bubbles!"

Sarah hugged her mommy tight as she put her head on her shoulder

"I hurt my head and Zack hurt his mouth!"

Sarah was about to say something else but as she opened her mouth to talk she ended up bringing up her milk

Hailey felt bad. She was about to bring Sarah in the house before she puke up. " play let's get you all better " Hailey said.

She brought Sarah inside to the bathroom. On her way she grabbed some medicine for her. She ran a warm bath and put Sarah in it.
" can you take this for me " Hailey asked holding a cup with liquid medicine in it.

" it's okay honey. Does your tummy still hurt " Hailey asked washing Sarah quickly. She sat Sarah on her little potty quickly.
" honey that medicine I gave you going to make you poop really quick. " Hailey said.

Sarah smiled weakly at her mommy

"No, my tummy is fine. My head hurts though, really bad!"

She looked upset at being sat on her potty but was thankful as a few minutes later she felt herself pooping heavily

• Like 1

" it will make your headache go away soon I promise " Hailey said. She waited until Sarah was done going then she wiped her bottom. Then laid on the floor and diapered her.