LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school nursery(private)

Hya123

Sarah went and played with her toys and started to do some drawing.

She smiled when she saw her daddy walk in

"Hi daddy, how was work? A lady was nasty to mommy today at playgroup"

Dylan frowned. " Sarah you can't talk to adults rudely. I know you were trying to defended mommy but she could handle I know she can. Next time you let mommy handle it. " Hailey said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Daddy you should have heard her, she was being really rude and I didn't like her talking to mommy like that. I had to say something, only one word describes her and that's Bitch! She was a major bitch, daddy!"

Dylan frowned. " Sarah I do not like that word espically when your talking about an adult. That is unacceptable and I don't care about if you like her or not. " Dylan said. Dylan put Sarah in the time out corner.

Sarah continued to draw in her book, she felt tired and put her head on the floor. Soon she was asleep laying on the floor on the playmat as her mommy cooked and daddy did whatever he needed to do

Hailey carried Sarah to the kitchen. Then put some food on her high chair. " want mommy to feed you " Hailey asked. She sat down waiting for Sarah to answer

Hailey carried Sarah to the kitchen. Then put some food on her high chair. " want mommy to feed you " Hailey asked. She sat down waiting for Sarah to answer

Sarah looked at her food and nodded when she was asked if she wanted feeding. She enjoyed being fed as it meant she didn't have much to do except eat it, plus babies got fed usually

"Yes mommy"