LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school nursery(private)

Hya123

Hailey was surprised to hear that. She would have to talk to Dylan later.

Hailey put Sarah in her lap to cuddle her alittle. The lifted her shirt up. " Sarah don't worry just suck like a bottle " Hailey said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sarah looked nervous before taking mommy's nipple in her mouth and sucking gently being rewarded with a stream of milk.

She soon settled into the steady rhythm of breastfeeding and it felt so calming and she felt more close to her mommy than ever.

Unknown to her, daddy was stood at the doorway watching and smiling as this took place

Hailey went upstairs to get Sarah to eat. Hopefully like any baby she would forget that she could get a dog.

" who's a hungry baby?" Hailey cooed. Hailey says Sarah in her highchair and gave her some pizza.

Sarah nodded

"I'm hungry baby, mommy!"

Sarah giggled as she as taken downstairs and put into her highchair and started to eat her pizza. She knew she could eat nicely but as she was treated like a baby sometimes she wanted to eat like a baby and got the pizza sauce over her face, hands and in her hair

Hailey watched as Sarah ate. " your going to need a bubble bath before bed tonight " Hailey giggles. She finished eating and talked to Dylan.

" oh Sarah before I for get I signed you up for a play group with some people that are like you " Hailey said.

Hailey smiled and walked over to Sarah to clean her up.

" no there just like you. Adults that like to treat like a baby. So tomorrow we will go and check it out. " Hailey explained bring her back up.

"Oh...ok"

Sarah frowned a little, she wasn't sure about meeting other adults in diapers but she knew she was safe with her mommy

"Mommy, after my bath, before bed....can I....um....suckle?"

Hailey placed Sarah in the bath and started to wash her.

Hailey felt her breast they weren't full. " I'm sorry honey I'm not full. You suckle all the milk out of me " Hailey said chuckling.

Sarah relaxed, she loved having a bath, even before she was a baby she enjoyed it.

When her mommy said she couldn't suckle she was disappointed but giggled when she was told she suckled it all.

"Oh ok mommy, I'll wait"

Hailey laughed. " you can suckle the other one before bed. I think it will be more recalling for you, so we're going to try it. Plus you might sleep in your bed with out waking up" Hailey said as she started to wash Sarah hair.

Hailey didn't mind Sarah sleeping with her and Dylan sometimes but other times it annoyed her because her and Dylan wanted to have fun. Usually Sarah would start in her nursery and end up in Hailey bed.

Sarah got excited thinking she might get to suckle again.

"Thankyou mommy, I do try and stay in my nursery but I miss mommy and daddy too much when I wake up. Don't you and daddy like to cuddle with me in bed? I thought you liked it, I'm sorry mommy"

Sarah whined and teared up

" no we love you lots. I know you miss us that's why we don't mind cuddling with you a night time. I love cuddling with my baby. " Hailey said.

She rinsed Sarah off then got her Out the bath. She took her to the nursery to get dressed for the night.

" if you want. You can sleep in my bed as long as you want. There's enough room. " Hailey said.

She brought Sarah to the rocker and fixed her in the same position as early. So she can suckle the milk.

Hailey smiled and wiped Sarah mouth. She laid Sarah in her crib with teddy then left. Hailey put the baby monitor on knowing Sarah would probably be getting up in the middle of the night.