LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school nursery(private)

Hya123

"I thought she had before she took me, it's not my fault. I could have picked a puppy, is daddy allergic to puppies? We could go and get one now and then I'll have Socks at Aunt Heather's and a puppy here"

" well no she didn't and it's okay. No daddy not allergic to puppies but we don't need anymore animals " Hailey said giggling to.

She hugged Sarah then tickled her. "How are you feeling. You were sick yesterday." Hailey asked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey was confused." What do you mean, like breastfeed you " Hailey said. She wanted to breastfeed Sarah and she was taking pills to but she didn't know how to tell Sarah.

Sarah nodded

"When I watch Aunt Heather feed baby Evan it makes me feel a little sad, I love being your baby but I wish I could breastfeed mommy. Is that bad? I feel like it's bad to want it when you've been so nice already"

Sarah climbed off her mommy's lap and sat on the floor with tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry mommy, I won't say anything else bad"

Hailey smiled. When Sarah crawled off her lap she picked her up and smiled.

" Sarah I always wanted to breast feed you. I been taking pills to produce milk. So if you want to we can " Hailey said rubbing her back.

Sarah looked shocked but smiled and hugged her mommy tight.

"You have? Mommy I want to, people say it is good for the bond between a mommy and baby, I know we have a close bond anyway but I want to make it so strong that no one could break it!"

Sarah was treated like a baby but she still had times when her intelligence showed.

Sarah ran off to find her daddy. She was worried he would shout at her or punish her for how she behaved. Her bottom still throbbed inside her diaper.

She found him sat at the table in the kitchen

Sarah nodded and waddled over

"I...im sorry daddy. I wasn't thinking about you and I shouted at mommy and said a naughty word to her too. I just didn't want to lose my Kitty and it seemed like you didn't care that it was making me sad saying he couldn't stay here"

Dylan frowned. " Sarah that's not what I wanted. If I wasn't allergic to the kitty he could live here with us. I did think about you I feel really bad that you can't keep socks he really cute " Dylan explained to her.

Sarah ran off back upstairs to her nursery where her mommy was waiting and nearly jumped into her lap

"Mommy, daddy said I can have a puppy as it won't make him sneeze. I only want a little puppy, like those little white ones!"

She smiled and waited for her mommy to be ready to let her feed

"I'm not sure how I'm supposed to suck or what I'm supposed to do, I promise not to bite though"