LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school nursery(private)

Hya123

Sarah smiled and sucked on her bottle, she loved her mommy and her cuddles.

Yes she loved Aunt Heather and her daddy but she had a bond with her mommy that was the best feeling ever.

She waved as Aunt Heather walked in

" yes he will " Hailey said. She picked up Sarah and told heather she would see her later. Then went home to get her purse and diaper bag for Sarah. She put Sarah in her car seat and started to Dylan job.

Dylan looked up at the time. " well I have in a couple minutes but you can come to the practice and we can give mommy a break " Dylan said.

hailey thought about it she could get her nails done. " only if Sarah wants to stay "

Sarah sat herself on the floor and watched as her daddy worked. It was funny to see him being bossy to others as she was used to being Daddy's princess.

Sarah got a little bored and decided to go and explore the other parts of the building, she knew she shouldn't wander but she figured daddy wouldn't miss her while he was working. She stood up and walked out of the gym, through daddy's office and into the equipment room.

Dylan let the boys take a break for five. He went to go see where Sarah was doing. But he noticed she wasn't in the gym. He started to panic and go find her. He went to his office and didn't see her.

Sarah jumped when her daddy walked in, as he told her off she started to tear up.

"Sorry daddy, I wanted a drink, I spilled my chocolate milk and was only looking. I don't want mommy to pick me up yet! Please can I stay with you?"

" I would of gave you a drink honey" dylan said picking her up. He went to his office and got her a sippy cup. " no I can't trust to sit while I'm working so I'm calling mommy" Dylan said. He gave her the sippy cup then called Hailey.

Sarah pouted

"Daddy I want to stay with you, I'll sit and watch. I promise!"

As she saw him call her mommy she started to cry, when her mommy walked in she cried again.

"I just wanted a drink, I'm sorry mommy, I want to stay with daddy!"