LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school nursery(private)

Hya123

Hailey turned around and looked at Sarah. " Sarah if you don't sop this behavior right now you will go time out " Hailey threatened. Dylan go in the car and started to drive hoping Sarah would calm down a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey looked at Sarah. " Sarah I told you will go tomorrow and when we get home your going to timeout " Hailey said.
" Sarah it's okay I'm happy you are here I don't need a present" he said.

" it's okay honey " Hailey said they arrived at the house.
" Sarah you still need a timeout for your tantrum early . " Hailey said then led Sarah to a corner.

Sarah stood in the corner, she felt horrible for the way she acted and shouted and hoped Hailey wasn't too disappointed in her.

She thought back to the first time Hailey had punished her, she had been spanked for an outburst at the pool, her hands went back and rubbed her diapered bottom

Sarah stood in the corner for what seemed like hours but was only a few minutes, all she wanted was a cuddle, her teddy, her pacifier and a mommy to feed her a bottle before going to bed

Hailey and Dylan talked and moved Sarah crib to Hailey room. So she wouldn't be scared to sleep in there anymore. Once done Hailey went to the corner and looked at Sarah. " I hope you learned your lesson " Hailey said. She led Sarah to the nursery and changed her diaper and put her in a purple night onesie. Hailey brought Sarah to her room. Where the crib was.
" we're going to try to see if you like your crib if not you can stay in mommy bed for awhile." Hailey said.

Sarah nodded, she still had tears in her eyes

"I'm sorry mommy, I didn't mean to be naughty"

She smiled and relaxed as Hailey got her ready for bed as then led her to her room, as she looked at the crib she felt a little scared but wanted to try it out again

"Yes mommy, I'll be ok"

She allowed Hailey to put her in the crib and snuggled down with her teddy and pacifier.

Hailey tucked Sarah in and turned the mobile on for her. Dlyan came in and kissed Sarah goodnight. Then turn on the baby monitor and went downstairs with Hailey. Hailey wondered if Sarah would actually stay in her bed tonight or will she have a guest all the time in hers.

Sarah wanted to be brave and stay in her crib, she knew that mommy was only going to be in the bed next to hers.

She snuggled her teddy and sucked her pacifier and looked round the room, there was still some daylight coming through the curtains but she felt really tired and soon was able to close her eyes and sleep

Hailey talked to dlyan for awhile then he left shortly after. Once he did that Hailey went up to bed. She smiled seeing Sarah asleep in her crib. She was so cute in there and her diaper peeking out. Hailey got in her bed and went to sleep herself

Sarah woke the next morning, she wasn't sure what time it was but it was still dark outside.

She could feel her diaper was soaked but didn't care, as she looked through the bars of her crib she saw her mommy sleeping peacefully.

She thought about the previous night and her eyes filled with tears at how she had behaved, she tried to be quiet but ended up sobbing.

Hailey was sleeping it was early in the morning and morning when she heard Sarah cry.
" okay Sarah mommy will get you out " Hailey said. She got Sarah out the crib and cuddled. Hailey grabbed a bottle from the warmer and tried to feed it to her.

Sarah didn't want the bottle, she wanted her mommy. She clung tightly to her and refused to let go

"I'm sorry mommy, I'm sorry I was naughty. Please forgive me mommy!"

Sarah was a mess, she sobbed and cried into Hailey

Hailey cuddles Sarah and looked at the time it was 5 in the morning. " Sarah it's okay honey mommy not mad " she said trying to calm her down. She tries to rock her back to sleep but could tell that wasn't going to work.

"Y..You promise? Its just you've been really nice to me and last night..last night I was...I was a bitch to you"

Sarah forgot she shoudnt use words like that but it was all she could say about her behaviour

"C..can I have my bottle mommy?"

Hailey frowned at Sarah. " I'm not mad but you just use a naughty word. If mommy was still mad she would made you sleep in your nursery " Hailey explained she grabbed her bottle and began to feed her.

Sarah nodded and slowly sucked on the bottle and looked at Hailey, she put her hand out and held onto Hailey's tightly as a baby would with their mommy

She realised she has used a naughty word but was prepared to take the consequences as long as Hailey kept her safe

Hailey fed Sarah her bottle. And went back to sleep. Dylan came there in the morning. He found Sarah awake drinking her bottle while Hailey was a sleep.

" hey baby " Dylan said picking up Sarah.