LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dr Phil Thumbsucker And Blankee

These are picture of a woman. (sorry they are horrible, they were takin with my camera phone) Anyways, she is a Thumbsucker, and she has a blankie she never let go of since she was an infant, and she is now 22...Doctor Phil or (The crack pot texan with a TV show, as I colorfully call him) told her to not let it go, but to "EASE" it out of her life. The reason he said this is because she's getting married in 2008, and her spouce is worried that she will never let go of it

8.jpg

face

532.jpg

345.jpg

This depends on a few things.

1. Did her habit become so severe that it hindered her everyday life? If so its a good thing to ease out of it because its causing harm to her life.

2. If its causing physical harm, I mean sucking your thumb can result in pretty deformed teeth.

If these two criteria are not in her life then its Dr. Phil thats just trying (again) to push normality onto seemingly healthy and happy people just because they "act" or have a "different" lifestyles then most people. I personally find this disgusting and repulsive of a Doctor in the psychology field!

I want to become a psychologist myself and would never think of changing a person just because they don't fit the "normality".

Necros~

p.s: I never watch Dr.Phil he's just interested in money and fame and most of the time passes judgment upon random people that he "thinks" should change for the sake of being "normal" and being "accepted" by others. (but in some rare cases he actually helps people in the right way ... rare though lol)

Edit: I love your avatar! That artist is awesome!!!!! :D