LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Whats In Your Diaper Bag?

I am just wondering what everyone keeps in there diaper bag? Here is what is in mine. Baby powder, Lotion, rash oinments, rubber gloves if I can wash my hands after words. two diffrent brands of diapers, A disposable bed/changing pad and a resusable pad I use for changing on most of the time. and a pacifier for just incase. All of this is in a black messager book bag. and some baby wipes, bags to put messy diapers in and diaper dublers. So whats in yours? or is there anything I am missing in mine?

Diaper Mike

I am just wondering what everyone keeps in there diaper bag? Here is what is in mine. Baby powder, Lotion, rash oinments, rubber gloves if I can wash my hands after words. two diffrent brands of diapers, A disposable bed/changing pad and a resusable pad I use for changing on most of the time. and a pacifier for just incase. All of this is in a black messager book bag. and some baby wipes, bags to put messy diapers in and diaper dublers. So whats in yours? or is there anything I am missing in mine?

Diaper Mike

Hmmm... well, the very few times I've gone out in public long enough to possibly require a change, I've taken a few spare diapers, a change of pants, a pack of wipes, a small container of powder, and that's about it. I see no reason to take things like pacifiers or pads out, simply because.. well, when the hell would I use them? There's a thin line between being prepared and being blatant.

Guest diamondback688

i carry powder, rash cream, a couple Molicare, a couple Attends, a disposable changing pad, and thats about it...i just use a backpack that i bought at target...

Diaper Mike

My diaper bag is a messenger bag. Inside, I carry 3 diapers, a travel container of wipes, and a tube of super glue for uncooperative tapes. I rarely need the glue.

I used to have just one diaper, but I QUICKLY learned what a mistake that is!

I use a back pack for a diaper bag, but I like the messenger bag idea. Anyway usually l have 3 diapers, abri-form super and x-plus, travel container of wipes, rash ointment (desitin) and plastic bags for disposal of the used diaper. Sometimes I have a small role of tape for those times the diaper tapes don't stick.

My diaper bag is a messenger bag. Inside, I carry 3 diapers, a travel container of wipes, and a tube of super glue for uncooperative tapes. I rarely need the glue.

I used to have just one diaper, but I QUICKLY learned what a mistake that is!

Wow, superglue, so you glue it on if the tapes fail ??? must be a bulletproof way to prevent leaks if you use the glue all the way down between the legs :-)

I have a bag on the back of my chair, in that I have my money, my telephone, drivers licence, a bit makeup, a couple of catheters, a catheter bag, a couple of nappies, and some wet wipes. It's nothing fancy, only what I may need whenever I leave the house. I sometimes bring extra clothes in it too, like a long sleeved t shirt in case it should be too cold, but genreally I have those types of things, including a full set of changing clothes, in my van, which I almost always bring with me anyways. In that I also have further supplies of other stuff, in case I should have forgotten to pack my bag before leaving home.

Guest Diaperdragon

If i'm out on long road trips or going to be far away from the toilet, i would take 4 extra diapers with me. I'd also take some babywipes and all this would be in my messanger bag

Well for me its rare to even have a diaper bag to begin with, but if i do get the chance to bring a diaper bag (which is a targo backpack for me), i normally bring the following:

1) Baby wipes to clean up after my mess :D

2) Baby powder, because my skin is important!

3) Depending on the period of time i will be away from fresh supplies, 2 or 4 tena super or ultra.

4) Boosters to give longevity to each diaper.

5) If getting to the trash can is harder then mission impossible 45 then i bring bags accordingly.

6) I sometimes bring a changing sheet, if there is room to use it of course.

But like i said, its rare that i ever have the chance or the use of bringing a diaper bag. Its fun when i can though ... it feels babyish :3

Necros~

Lets see the one I carry for work I have 3 changes of diapers, wipes and desitine creamy and a couple of plastic bags for the messy ones. The one in the care has 4 changes of diapers, a changing pad, more wipes, desitine creamy, a few plastic bags and a pair of plastic pants. :horse:

I use a cheap back pack as well, which contains a travel container of wipes, powder, plastic bags, 2 or 3 Abena X-plus, a Molicare super, and a couple abena booster pads. I carry both plastic store bags and I carry some of the adult diaper fresh sacks, I only use the fresh sacks for the messy ones, but they all go in a regular plastic bag. I always have my diaper bag with me when I am going to be gone a while, usually I leave it in the car until I need it.

Iowaincon