LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New start

Hya123

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steven sat on the couch and wrapped his arms around Hailey. "You know, you are the best mommy to Cameron. I'm sorry I work while you're stuck here." He said.

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk

Steven nodded. "So part of your surprise is that we're leaving for our anniversary get away tomorrow. I already contacted Chloe and she will be here tomorrow at 7 AM sharp." He announced smiling.

Hailey was speech less she didn't even no what to say. " really I can't believe but we can't leave Cameron how long are going " she had a million things going threw her head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey didnt know what to pack she had everything everywhere. She didn't know if the were going to somewhere warm or cold.

" are we going somewhere warm or cold " she asked

HAiley just finished Packing her stuff then looked at the time. " can you wake up cam it's almost time for dinner " she said going downstairs.

Steven went and woke up Cam before bringing him downstairs. "I got the prince up from hid nap." He said as he put Cameron in his high chair.

Cameron rubbed his eyes as he woke up.

Steven followed behind and hopped in the driver's seat. "Ready to go?" He asked. He looked in his rear view mirror to make sure Cameron was alright.

Cameron clapped happily in his seat.