LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babied for shop lifting

babywyatt

Wyatt was a sixteen year old boy he has always wanted to try diapers so her tries to shop lifting diapers he gets caught and has two choices be babied by a nurse for three years or go to jail he chose the first option he is sentenced to three years as a baby and he will be send to live with a filter that will keep him that way if he chooses to. I wake up and and sigh since it was the first day of my sentence I stand up and walk to my new caretakers house

Edited by babywyatt
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waiting at the house as the nurse, She was in her mid 20s and loved this job getting everything ready as she waited. "I hope that boy gets here soon" She said to herself having everything set now and then going to wait on the front porch in her nursing outfit.

"No your not late but lets get you inside and changed. First thing your going to need to do is take a shower and hand me over all the clothes your wearing and packed as you won't need any of them" The nurse said back smiling softly as she opened the door for the teen.

"No but you won't need anything with you and I still need your clothes your wearing now, So once your in the shower I will come to get them" She said having no locks on any of the doors inside the house only doors that went outside and windows.

The nurse smiled. "This is your outfit for the day a diaper and t-shirt" She said before going over opening the door to the nursery. "Now you will be staying in here for the time of your sentence" She then moved out of the way. "Go head and go inside and then onto the changing table."

The nurse walked right over hitting his bottom. "We will not be using that language! If you do it again mommy will put you into the time out corner" The nurse said heading inside more as well. "Now go lay down on the changing table I have to get you into your diaper and t-shirt and no you can't put them on yourself." She then pointed to the changing table while blocking the door.

"I just though you might want to be a big boy and get on yourself but if not" She said going over picking the teen up and laying on the table pulling the straps around his waist and then moving his legs into holders so she had easy access to getting the diaper on.

She said nothing just spanked his hand. "No yelling.." She then went to diaper him putting on creams and powers before getting on a very thick diaper. "Oh there you go" She locked it into place and then moved getting the t-shirt onto him before undoing all the straps and harnesses.