LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Semi Awake Diaper Poop

pottypants

This morning, as I lay in bed kind of between being fully awake and being asleep, I needed tp poop. I didn't push hard, but my soaked night diaper was nearly instantly filled with very soft mushy poop. I was instantlt fully awake. My diaper was so messy that I had to get up and change it right away. Now I'm feeling like I might have to go again soon. I guess I could use the (dare I say it?) potty. But I'm a big non potty trained toddler, and I haven't used a potty in several months , so I really don't want to start now. I guess really messy diapers are part of being a baby.

I had a simalar thing happen to me on christmas morning. But i was really alseep and awoke with a very wet messy diaper. Later that day I had another very messy diapers. I think it had to do with eating late on christmas eve and staying up after midnight mass, that lead to it, but it was a very strange christmas present of a messy diaper :P

I had a simalar thing happen to me on christmas morning. But i was really alseep and awoke with a very wet messy diaper. Later that day I had another very messy diapers. I think it had to do with eating late on christmas eve and staying up after midnight mass, that lead to it, but it was a very strange christmas present of a messy diaper :P

That's cool. I wake up now in a poopie diaper and wet. :whistling: It took almost six months for it to happen like that now every morning i wake up that way. You can make it happen like that if you want too. There was a a how too listed somewhere, i will try to find it and post the link to it.

lil ricky

• 2 years later...

That's cool. I wake up now in a poopie diaper and wet. :whistling: It took almost six months for it to happen like that now every morning i wake up that way. You can make it happen like that if you want too. There was a a how too listed somewhere, i will try to find it and post the link to it.

lil ricky

Bump for this how-to list.