LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hailey brought may to the bathroom cleans her but and washed her private and butt. She washed her with baby bath. May smelled just like a baby.

" who is the cleanest baby in the world " Hailey said drying may off.

She brought her upstairs ad put a new diaper and a pink nightie that said princess on it. Hailey sat in the rocking chair and unlatched her bar.

" okay baby suckle mommies milk it's yummy " Hailey said patting may butt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

" slow down sweetie I have plenty for you " Hailey said patting may butt and rocking her gently. When Hailey felt empty she placed May over her shoulder and burped her.

Once may burped she placed in the crib and gave her pacifier.

" goodnight my princess " Hailey said walking out the nursery.

Hailey cleaned up then shortly after went to sleep.

Hailey woke up early and set everything up for May big baby shower.

Hailey came in with a bottle and purple frilly purple dress. " may get up your baby shower is about to start we have to get you all dressed up " Hailey said.

She put the dress on May then brushed her hair in pigtails.

Hailey took may downstairs.

Chloe from the office went up to May " look how cute you look " she cooed.

Then faith came toddling over
" hey your mommy went all out "

Hailey puts may on he floor.
" go say hi to everyone " Hailey said raising her eyebrow.

Stacy walks over to may.
" hi long time no see " Stacy said in a mimicking voice.

Hailey pats may back and leads her to the living room where everyone is. " everyone may would like to thank you for all the gifts." Hailey announced.

" may sweetie tell everyone thank you then you can open your presents "

" looks like the baby needs a diaper change " Stacy called out.

Hailey picked may back. And checked her diaper." good girl may let's get you changed." Hailey announced

" looks like someone wasn"t done " Hailey announced she waited for may to be done then changed her diaper. After she was done Hailey sat on the couch undid her bar.

" come on baby it's num nun time" Hailey cooed then started to pay May diaper and talking to people while May suckled her breast.

May cant resist. She is hungry and realized she hasn't eaten yet. She latches and suckles. Some people laugh and ask how old the little baby is now. Some ask how many days old.

May tries to ignore everyone but she knows Stacy is enjoying this. May broke up qith her because Stacy was immature, always partying and coming home with other girls. ..but may is now so immature she needs a mommy.

Hailey let may finished nursing. The placed over her shoulder and started to burp her.

Stacy came over and started to talking to Hailey. "So if you ever need a babysitter for this letter baby call me "

" well actually I might I work and I can't get her into any daycare yet so I will call you " Hailey said " would like that sweetie"

" may what happens when you call me haley now you can get timeout then soap in your mouth" Hailey stood may up.

Stacy just smiled " look she is being a brat today but we will talk more" Stacy said.

Hailey brought may to the kitchen. " open your mouth now or a spanking " Hailey said placing the the soap near may mouth.