LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It took about 20 minutes to get home. Haley got may out the car and felt her diaper." Well your soaked we will get you changed ".

Haley brought may in the house with her toys. Then laid her on the changing table and untaped her diaper wet her with wipes then added powder.

" now go bring your new toys in your nursey and put them on the shelf."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haley cleaned up the house.

She then started to clean the kitchen.

Crystal was coming over with faith so eveyone could go get ice cream.

Faith walked in mays room. " hi may we are getting ice cream"

" okay sweetie let's go you changed into a fresh diaper" Hailey cooed. She took may hand and led her to the nursery.

She got a new diaper and undid may diaper tapes. " look you are so messy let's get you all cleaned up" Hailey copes. She then wiped her clean add powder and placed a new diaper on her.

" all done go get your coat so we can go get ice cream " Hailey said and pared may diaper.

Faith sits next to her mommy. " can I have chocolate with sprinkles " faith asked

Hailey took off of may coat. " what kind do you want sweetheart " Hailey said.

Hailey cuddle may and takes her out of the parlor. " it's okay baby I think someone is tired " Hailey cold and placed may in her car seat with her pacifier. Hailey brings may home.

" okay baby you watch tv before you have your bath tonight" Hailey said turning cartoons on.

May lays on the couch as her baby shows play and she falls fast asleep. She dreams about herself being in the TV shows. She is giggling and being treated like a toddler. The cartoon characters all feed her silly foods that make her pee and poo. Her diaper is bigger than herself!

Hailey ran may a bath and saw she was sleeping on the couch. She rubbed her back and checked her diaper. It looks like someone mad poop. Hailey thought to herself.

" may baby let's get you ready for bed " Hailey said " it looks someone mad stinky for mommy, "