LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lauren here may starting to get up so she goes in the nursey. As she as gets in their she smells poop she definitely knew that may messed herself. " hi sweetie did you have an accident last night" Lauren asked knowing the answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Haley sorry I have other role play going on )

" you need to calm down may. I'm going to keep you as my baby . Last night I could tell you needed someone to take care of you so I thought I would do it. Now I really know you need to be taken care of because you had and accident." Haley says going to get stuff to clean may up. She walked over to the crib. " if you keep having a fit I'm going to leave you in your messy diaper."

" well I see that you won't stop whinny so you can stay like that for one more hour. From now on you are a baby so you don't have a job anymore. Your job now is to be my little cute baby. Also you to call me mommy not haley." Haley said leaving the room. She went down stairs and watched may from the nanny cam. She was wondering if she would try to take off her clothes or not.

• Like 1

Haley watched as may threw her little tantrum then watched as she stripped her clothes. Haley went upstairs with a paddle in her hand.

" excuse me what are you doing kissy " haley asked in a stern way hoping to scary this girl.

"But what did I tell you earlier that you were to stay in your messy pants " haley said twirling the paddle with her fingers.

She wasn't really going to spank may but she wanted her to think she would. But she would only do it if may really pushed her buttons. Which she was kind of doing now.

" I don't know if I can trust you so I'm going to sit sit here and wait you so won't try to take your clothes off agian" haley said. She then grabbed a sippy cup and of the dresser. " here drink this and no whining or I will spank your bottom" haley said handing her the cup.

Haley sat down in a rocking chair on her laptop checking on may every so often.

Finally an hour was up. haley left them room and came back with a baby bathtub but bigger with baby soap and lotion along with a diaper and a onesie.

" okay let's get you all clean and ready for the day " haley said. She took may out the crib and took off all her clothes and washed her in the baby tub.
" who's going to be a clean baby" haley cooed. She then took may out and diapered her and dressed. Haley then picked her up and walked over to the rocking chair.

Haley rocked may in the rocking chair.
" now sweetheart we are going to go over some rules okay.
Rule one you will have no access to the potty. Rule two you are only to watch kid tv shows. Rule three you are to take two naps a day.rule four you are not to whine when I tell you to do something. Rule five your bedtime is seven o clock. " haley said.

She pause to let may take all those rules in.
" now if you break any of those rules you will be punished."

Haley looks at may wide eyed. The. Thinks why she did this to her as the answer was obvious.
"Well my boyfriend left me and I had a miscarriage. So lately I have been feeling alone. Then I came across a thing called adult baby. So I thought who would be better than to treat as a baby. You so now I want you to live as my baby. " haley said.

Haley continued to rock may as she took all of that in. Holding her like a really mother would.

"Me...? So that's what you meant yesterday when you asked me to be your baby..." she looks down and realizes just how lonely she was.

"Well...ok...yoU know what's best since youre my mommy..." she smiles shyly saYing this.

She just hopes that this wont be for too long.

"Yes I do" haley said she got up and putt may in a play pen with toys. She gave her a toddler cookie and another sippy cup with juice.
" mommy has to set a surprise for you so I want you to play in here and be a good girl" haley said walking away.
She was setting up a baby shower for may. She wanted everyone to know she was a proud mommy and may was her daughter so this was going to be a big event.

May sighs quietly when she walks away for sure.

She sits quietly in the pen and nibbles on the cookie. She is rather hungry so she helps herself to the cookie and sippy cup.

When it takes longer than she expected, May does pick up some toys and bounces them around and feels the teddy bears to see how soft they feel

Haley came back 20 minutes later. She took may out of the playpen
"I bet someone is hungry " haley coped she then placed may in a high chair. She walked o er to the cabinet and grabbed strained carrots and apples. With a sippy cup with apple juice.
" can you ask mommy nicely to feed you your lunch " haley cooed sitting down opening the jars of food.