LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

May quietly knocks on the door of her boss. Being the secretary of the head boss of the company, it was her duty to make sure she is ok. Recently her boss had a miscarriage and has not taken it well, their spouse has left them alone and childless, May thought that she would pop in to hand a coffee to her boss and brighten their day.

(Can I do this )
Haley was sitting at her desk doing some research about how to get through a miscarriage. She then came across an adult baby she did some searching. Oh this should fill my empty heart she thought to herself. She was trying to figure out who would do this or who could she make do this. Then her secretary walked in. Oh she would be perfect she thought to herself. " hi may thanks for the coffee " haley said looking up from her computer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Yes! ThanKS! !)

"Hi boss, I got your favourite," she smiles and carries in a tray of coffee and also a biscuit from the cafeteria.

"I hope you aren't too busy! It sure is early though. Make sure you have breakfast, " she small talks hoping Haley isn't taking it too hard.

Haley watched as she sat the tray down. " oh thanks and i will make sure." Haley said taking a sip of the coffee. She thought soon she would be reminding her to eat breakfast. " hey do you want to come to my place for dinner later" haley asked.

" no just clear my schedule for the day because I need to do some shopping and come to my house at 6" haley said. She shut her laptop then left to go shopping at the store. First she went to babies r us to get some baby stuff for her soon to be. Baby. She went home and set up her nursey for her. she had most things for her since her miscarriage but just grabbed a couple more things.

Haley goes to the door. " hi I started to make steak " haley said inviting her in. " there is a glass wine on the dining room table I'll finish making dinner " haley sat going back to the kitchen and finished making dinner.

" oh thank you" haley called from the kitchen. After 5 minutes she came out with steak baked potato and salad. With chocolate covered strawberries. " I hope you like I took a couple cooking class " haley said setting the food on the table.

" so I asked you to dinner to get to know a bit more so tell me about yourself" haley said. Taking a sip of her wine.

"Wow you took cooking classes? That explains the five star restaurant food!" She laughs a little

"And really? You wanted to know more about me?" She feels her cheeks blush and her heart beat but reminds herself to comfort Haley. She's very lonely.

" yeah I cook" haley said then she looked down at her plate. She listened to may explain her life.

" well my life was great to my boyfriend left me then I had a miscarriage but now I live alone in this big empty house" haley said with a sigh. She was hoping that may might ask to spend the night do she could put her plan into action.

" thank you. I don't what I would do with out you" haley said.

She then thought of a way to get may to stay the night. She knew it would be risky but she could do it.

" it's just so lonely sometimes I wich I had someone to stay with me " haley said sadly. She then got up and poured both of them wine but making sure she had five shot of tequila so may would be extra drink the forced to stay.

"Well...i dont live too far...I am always a phone call or text away!" She optimistically chimes.

May thanks Haley for the wine and drinks it all. She feels very drunk after having the glass.

"Maaan! This wine is the best! " she slurs her words and hiccups. May has always been the light weight of the company. Her small frame doesnt help that.

"Oh my goooood!" She gasps too dramatically. "It's way late...like it's..." she takes a while trying to read the time. It's past 11 pm at this point.

" well that's very kind " haley said. She then watch the girl drink her wine. She knew she would be drunk in a matter of minutes. The she her wards start to slur." I can't let you drive home do how about you spend the night" haley asked.

"Are you-" she hiccups in the middle of her sentence. "Sure?" She asks and hiccups again giggling.

"Ohh yeah we are so drunk! " she laughs loudly but really she's the only stupid drunk one.

"I'd really like to stay the night with you! I'd LOVE it!" She corrects herself

Laughed as may tried to speak.
" oh sweetie your drunk I'm not but I would for you to stay the night " haley said smiling. She then helped the other girl out of her chair and brought her to the couch. " I have a question for you " haley asked.

" it's not I just don't k ow to put it " haley said softly.
She was going to ask may if she would be her baby. If she said yes then she would not have to drug her and give her to. But if she said no then she would have to do that. " would you like to live here with me and be my baby" haley asked

Haley could already tell that this little girl would have to be drugged. " nevermind sweetie I think it's the wine is hitting me want another glass" haley said. She goes to the kitchen and makes two drinks but in may drink she puts sleeping pills and laxatives. So could go to sleep and mess herself.

Haley watched as may fell asleep. She then brought her up stairs to the nursey and put her in footie pajamas. She didn't put a diaper because she wanted may to have an accident.