Girlfriend becomes mommy (open)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) You are a baby now, and as such you will be in your diapers all day

2) You are MY baby, and so you will wear what i put you in

3) you are my girlfriend, so i will be rubbing you off in your diaper

4) because you are in your diapers all day, you will be using them, poo, and pee.

Amanda now started looking stern. "I've already explained to you, this is your new life. It will be better for you, and i will be able to take FAR better care of you! Listen..I don;t really want to, but if you resist, I will be using that Bondage fetish equipment we have in the attic until you have an attitude adjustment. I am serious about this, becca, and there is no getting around it"

Amanda liffted the smaller girl up, and walked her out of the room, in to the kitchen, and sat at the table to talk to her.

Amanda gave Becca a sad smile, and gently Began to feed her some more food from the tray, which was now a bot cooler, but was still tasty. AFter the whole plater was gone, AManda gently began to finger herself, until her pussy was producing quite a boit of moistue, she then used that moisture to lubea ball gag, which she shoved into becca's mouth.

Amanda giggled softly* "you know dear, those diapers will leak after the first hour in bed..but mabey your just that dity, that you want to soak yourself all night long. if you want to be dry, i would suggjest something like this" - she pointed to a large pink diaper- "or if you want to be REALLY dry, this one" a large teal diaper, that was adverised as being to thick to close your legs over.

Amanda stroked Becca's hair* you will understand in time for now... pick a reasonable thick diaper, and i will order..of.. 3 hundered? that give you PLENTY of changes durring the day, as well as double diapering every night for 3 months, not to mention the extras!"

amanda smiled and kisses beccas cheek, resituating

Amanda leaned in close

"listen little girl, you can pick, or i will pick and if i pick, i'm ording those black ones that are 10 inches thick a piece. oh yes, they are pricey, but ive budgeted to turn you into my little girl for the last 2 years of us dating. i have the money to do it. youve already earned your self three...ahem... embarrassing items... do you really want a fourth or a fifth? I think I'll add some enema bags, a locking crawl suit...maybe a shock

*amand leaned in, rubbing harder, but lower, so that becca woulent cum yet, but stay reeeaaallly horny*

"then will you be a real baby for me? will you show me how much of a big baby you are? Will you be obedient to mommy amanda?

Amanda just smiled as she leaned in and kissed Becca's mouth, gently sliping her hand into the wet and warm diaper, and pounding becca's pussy with her fingers, feeling the warm and swollen diaper jiggle and wiggle as she moved her hand