LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Baby (Private RP)

axioriot

Cathy whines and struggles weakly at the restraints trying to pry them apart, she didn't want to be strapped down to the bed she wanted to be able to move about freely. "Noooo" She whined around the pacifier in a very childish manner as she tugged the restraints. "Not fair"

"Oh sweetums, no one will laugh at you, everyone will realize that you are just a little baby," Damien cooed. He chuckled as she rolled over and batted at him like a baby would. "I think you are a baby, would a big girl wear a diaper and suck on a pacifier? I don't think so." He sat her up and kissed her forehead. "Now come here." He lifted her up and cradled her close.

Cathy whined and squirmed in his arms as he held her shaking her head. "yes they will." She mumbles and sucks on her pacifier a few more times and brushed her hair out of her face. "I look like an adult dressed as a baby daddy, people will laugh."

Cathy whines and hides behind her hand as she is pushed threw town hoping no one she knows spots her, she only opens her eyes once they are in the store. Pailing at the sight of all the adult sized baby outfits Cathy whines not wanting to be in the store.

"I know you don't Pumpkin, but you're a baby now and babies don't care about who seems them or how they see them. Now sit still like a good baby girl," He pinched her cheek and turned to grab more outfits. He then grabbed some frilly diaper panties and started to push the stroller over to some adult size baby furniture. "Now, baby will need a crib to sleep in, won't she?" He lifted her out and held her up for all the world to see.

Cathy huffs and folds her arms keeping quite, as she watches Damien put more and more outfits into the cart she whines at each one liking each one less and less. "Not a baby" She mutters to herself and begins to fidget more in the strollers seat. "Daddy?" She looks up at Damien her eyes full of an urgent need. "Gotta potty." She mumbles around the pacifier squirming in her seat her hands pressing down on the front of her diaper.

"That's what you're supposed to do," Damien cooed. "If you have to go pee pee, do it in your diapey. Daddy will change you later, okay?" He continued to toss her up in the air a few more times before returning her to the stroller. He pushed her to the checkout and started putting everything up on the counter, making sure they did delivery, showing the crib that he wanted.

Cathy whines as Damien tosses her, each time she goes put into the air she briefly looses control of her bladder, each time she wets her diaper more and more a yellow stain forming on the front. Once back int he stroller Cathy gasps feeling the warm wetness of her diaper, she sniffles and presses a her hand down into it hearing it squish and she quickly retracts the hand and sucks her pacifier trying to calm down.

"No sweetums, we're going to eat at the diner," Damien cooed. "Here, you need a diapey change." He took her out of the stroller and walked her over to the open changing tables they had there. He strapped her down and pulled out a diaper from his diaper bag and took it off. He wiped her down and sprinkled baby powder on her crotch. "What a good baby!" He slid the diaper under her bum and taped it on nice and tight. "There we go Pumpkin." He lifted her up and went back to the stroller.

Cathy squirms briefly before settling down in the stroller and glancing at the bags then Damien then the bags again before giving him huge puppy dog eyes. "Daddy?" Cathy asks slowly "Can I have bunbun?" her voice was slow and deliberate.

"Aw baby, of course you can have bunbun, but not until after breakfast, you want syrup? He can't get sticky, can he?" Damien cooed. Soon they were in the diner and being seated. Damien requested a booster seat for his little girl and settled her into it. "I'll have your western omelet and a coffee. My baby girl here will have pancakes with extra syrup and here." He pulled out a bottle. "Can you milk in this, please?"

"Aw, such a good baby girl," Damien cooed. He tickled her chin and soon the waitress returned with her bottle. "Here you go Pumpkin." He removed her pacifier and handed her the bottle. "Drink your baba all up while we wait for your pancakes." He sipped his coffee, watching her with a careful eye. Soon the waitress was walking over with the pancakes. They were slathered in butter and syrup. Damien cut them up and took away Cathy's culterly.