LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Promotion to Pampers (private with Accident Princess)

Melissa chuckled. "I'm not quite sure what's playing myself, but we'll go and see right? It'll be an adventure! " Melissa said enthusiastically, finishing up her pancakes. Once she was done, Melissa got up and started packing her purse and getting ready to go. "Becca, would you like to leave now or wait a bit? " asked Melissa. Either way was fine; Becca would be postponing the inevitable.

"All right then! " Melissa said with an enthusiastic clap of her hands. When Becca asked where her purse was, Melissa pointed upstairs. "It should be in the master bedroom. That's where I put all of your old things, " Melissa told Becca. Once the woman left to look for her purse, Melissa took the opportunity to put a few diapers into her own purse. Becca would be needing them soon.

"Great! Time to go!" Melissa said, heading to her car with a spring in her step. Once Becca got into the passenger seat, Melissa drove them to the theater. Upon arriving at the theater, the girls could see that the movies playing now were Zootopia, Suicide Squad and some chick flick. "So, what do you want to see? " Melissa asked Becca, trying to see where her preferences lie.

"The critics didn't seem to like it very much, but I don't mind watching it with you, " Melissa said to Becca. She then bought two tickets to Suicide Squad along with popcorn and drinks and walked with Becca into the theater. Once they found some good seats, Melissa got comfortable and started watching the screen. "Don't you just hate previews?" she said to Becca with a sigh.

"No problem Becca," Melissa said with a smile when Becca thanked her for buying the ticket. When Becca said she liked the previews, Melissa chuckled. "That's a good way of looking at it, " Melissa said grabbing some popcorn as well. A few moments later, the movie started. Melissa was watching it, but she was also observing Becca to see if the girl would have an accident.

Melissa knew exactly what Becca had done, but she chose to act like nothing had happened. "Alright, but you're missing the good part, " said Melissa, not taking her eyes off of the movie. However, once Becca left, she smirked. One more accident and Becca was going to be diapered.

Inside the bathroom, a young girl about 5-6 years old, was washing her hands when Becca entered. "Hi there! What are you doing here? " she asked, her pigtails bopping up and down.

The little girl frowned at Becca's answer. She clearly didn't believe Becca. Sniffing the air, she smelled the urine on Becca's pants. "Nuh uh! You peed!" said the little girl with a smirk. "Are you gonna need your mommy to change you? " The girl wasn't quite old enough to understand that adults didn't usually pee themselves, but she did know that people who peed themselves had to wear diapers.

"Ah," Melissa said with a smile. She had to give Becca credit; that was actually a creative excuse. The rest of the movie went on without any incident, which disappointed Melissa a bit because she was looking forward to Becca having another accident.

"Well, that wasn't as bad as people said, " Melissa said, turning to Becca as they both walked out of the movie. When the conversation turned to going home, Melissa nodded. "Sure, I'll drop you off at your place, " Melissa told Becca. "And don't worry too much about finding a new job. Trust me, you're qualified enough to find one. " Melissa winked at Becca with a warm smile.

When Becca started pooping into her pants, Melissa realized exactly what had happened. She was smirking on the inside, but looked concerned for Becca on the outside. Without a word, Melissa quickly grabbed Becca's hand and dragged her into the bathroom, something that she had grown quite used to doing these past few days. Once inside the handicapped stall, Melissa pulled down Becca's pants and pinched her nose at the smell. "I really hoped this wouldn't happen, but there's no other choice," she said, pulling out a diaper. "I didn't want to do this, but you're going to need protection if you keep having accidents without warning." Melissa then paused. "Now do you want to do this the easy way or the hard way?"