LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Promotion to Pampers (private with Accident Princess)

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself," Melissa said, barely holding back her laughter. "Say, what's that on your chair?" she asked Becca, drawing the mentally regressed girl's attention to the mess. The rest of the employees were a bit confused about why Becca was acting so strangely, but at the same time they were happy because they knew it could cause Becca to be fired.

At this point, the representatives from corporate had quickly filed all of the paperwork for Becca's firing electronically, and it had been processed just as quickly. Becca was now technically not an employee of the company, but the representatives held off on kicking her out because they now needed to find a replacement candidate for assistant manager.

"Oh sweetie, don't cry," Melissa said, wiping Becca's tears. Once she had cleaned up the cubicle as best as she could, Melissa started taking Becca to the bathroom. "One second sir, i need to help Becca get cleaned up," she told Garry as she went to the bathroom. Inside, Melissa quickly cleaned Becca's messy butt and put another thong onto her. "I'm not madd sweetie,, I just don't want you to be embarrased. This is your final chance." She then took Becca out of the bathrrom and headed back to Gerry. "What did you want to talk to me about, sir?"

Melissa couldn't believe what she was hearing. Never in a million years did she think that Garry would fire his sex toy himself; this was better than she could possibly imagine! "Thank you so much sir! I won't disappoint you!" Melissa shook Garry's hand, positively beaming. At his request to get Becca out of the office, Melissa nodded vigorously. "Right away sir!" she said, heading over to the crying Becca, leading her out of the office. Melissa couldn't hear it, but once she and Becca left the office, the rest of the employees started cheering.

Once she got Becca in the car, Melissa did her best to console her. "Becca sweetie, don't cry. You actually did really good! They were testing you to see if you could stay with me, you see. You passed the coloring and computer games sections with flying colors, so they said we could be together forever! Isn't that wonderful?" All of that was bullshit, but Melissa was ready to say all that and more if it meant Becca would stop crying. God, she could be such an annoying child sometimes.

"No one think's you're a baby, sweetheart," Melissa said, giving her a hug. "All they see is a sweet, cute, smart little girl." Melissa thought the first two were true at least. Seeing Becca act like a toddler and not like the entitled slut she usually was, she was starting to grow on Melissa. "Now, why don't we head over to Mickey D's to celebrate you being such a good girl?" Melissa got into the car and drove over to McDonalds so that the two of them could have some lunch. Once they pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant with the golden arches, Melissa took Becca inside. "Would my little princess like a Happy Meal?" she asked Becca while the two of them waited in line.

"No sweetheart, you can only have one," Melissa said, gently admonishing her. "Two would be way too much for you." When they got to the register, Melissa placed an order for a happy meal with apple juice and a classic chicken burger with soda. While the food was being made, Melissa took Becca into one of the restaurant's bathrooms. There, she laid Becca down, took off Becca's thong, cleaned up her bum and crotch, slipped a diaper under her bum, and taped it up. Melissa then put Becca's miniskirt into a plastic bag as it was messy with both urine and smears of poop. "Sorry about the diaper baby, I just didn't want you to get embarassed if you had another accident again. Don't get too mad at Mommy, okay?" Melissa said, taking Becca out of the bathroom. Of course, she didn't say that people were going to stare at Becca since she was only wearing a diaper on her lower half.

Once they got out of the bathroom, their food was ready. Melissa picked it up and then went over to a table to eat. Before giving Becca her Happy Meal, she took the toy out of it without the girl noticing. Then, Melissa gave her the Happy Meal. "Eat up sweetie, you earned it!" she said, beginning to eat her own burger.

Melissa saw Becca tear up, but she knew that she had to be firm. "Sweetie, you can get your toy after you eat your lunch," Melissa told Becca. She knew that, since Becca was mentally a toddler, she would never eat her food if she got to play with a toy. Having to treat Becca like a baby was the only downside of the hypnosis, but even that was worth it because of the humiliating situations that she could put Becca in. Like right now for instance, Becca was sitting in a public restaurant with only a diaper and she wasn't even batting an eye. 'I've gotta get a picture of her like this,' thought Melissa as she ate her burger. 'Maybe after I give her the toy. Then she'll be too distracted by it to care.'

Melissa sighed. So that's the way Becca was going to be. "Alright fine," she said, placing the Hello Kitty toy on the table in front of Becca. "But I'll be watching you like a hawk. If you open the wrapping on that toy before you're finished with your meal, I'm going to punish you." Melissa hoped that she was being threatening enough to get Becca to take her seriously. At the same time, she didn't want the girl to get too scared and wet herself or something. Dealing with babies was surprisingly difficult, and Melissa had a newfound respect for all of the parents of the world who had to deal with babies at one point or another.

Melissa saw what Becca was doing and let out a small chuckle. She thought she was being so clever, huh? Well, Melissa knew that she was one step ahead with her superior adult intellect. "Nuh uh, you can't even touch this until you're finished eating," Melissa said, taking the toy and dragging it out of Becca's reach. It was still there in front of the girl, but she just couldn't get to it. Hopefully, this would get Becca to finish her meal more quickly so that she could play with her toy. Melissa really wanted that picture of Becca playing, but she knew the girl had to eat first.

Melissa sighed. Now Becca was just using cheap shots. "Sweetie, I know there's no lion." she said in an exasperated voice. "Toys are for good girls, and good girls don't lie. Now, do you want to be a good girl for mommy and eat your lunch? " Melissa's patience was wearing thin. She didn't want to punish Becca in the middle of the restaurant; that would put her in a humiliating situation. At the same time, she just wanted Becca to hurry up and eat already.

Melissa couldn't fight anymore, so she caved. "Alright sweetie, you win. You can have your toy," Melissa said, unwrapping the toy and giving it to Becca. She would have plenty of time to punish Becca for her misbehavior at home. While Becca played with the toy, Melissa snapped a few pictures with her phone.

(This is how my nieces are)

Becca had one and she was so proud of herself. She grabbed the toy and ripped the wrapper off as quick as she could. The you was so cool. It had a paint brush in its hand that you could make her move with a button. Once the toy was in her hand the rest of the world disappeared.

Melissa smiled once she saw Becca play with her new toy. She was completely wrapped up in it. It was so childish and cute at the same time that Melissa was glad she took pictures. Many people were staring at Becca, but neither woman paid them any mind. Once Melissa thought Becca got bored of playing, she presented the Happy Meal to her. "Are you sure you don't want to eat any more? "

"Good girl!" Melissa smiled upon seeing that Becca actually ate her food. "Now if only you had done that sooner." Once they were done eating, Melissa led Becca back to the car. "A lot has happened so far, sweetie. I think you need a nap, " Melissa said as she drove both of them back home.