LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Promotion to Pampers (private with Accident Princess)

Melissa smiled at Becca's obliviousness. "Close, sweetie. We're going to the office, and then I'll take you to the park afterwards," Melissa said, getting Becca out of bed. "But first, I need to get you out of this soaked diaper." Melissa then laid Becca down onto the floor, took off her used diaper, and then threw it away. However, instead of changing her into a new one, Melissa went over to the suitcase of Becca's clothes and pulled out one of Becca's thongs. "Now, since you're going to the office like a big girl, you get to wear big girl undies! Isn't that wonderful?" Melissa asked, putting the thong onto the mentally regressed girl. 'I have to have her looking like the little slut that she always is, or someone is going to suspect something. Plus, its going to be so hilarious if she pisses or shits herself in a thong,' thought Melissa.

"Don't worry honey, Mommy will try to make the office as fun as possible," Melissa told Becca when she said the office was going to be too boring. "Plus, if you do a good job today, you might never have to go to the office again!" Melissa then saw Becca struggling to dress herself and couldn't help but chuckle.

"I know you will sweetheart. Just be yourself and everything will be fine," Melissa told Becca with a wink. All Becca needed to do was act like a dumb toddler, and Melissa's plan would go off without a hitch. Melissa giggled when Becca said she wanted to go to Dunkin Donuts. "Somehow I knew you were going to say that, Becca. Now let's go," Melissa said, leading Becca to her car and helping her into the passenger seat. Melissa then got in herself and drove to Dunkin Donuts. Letting Becca out of the car, Melissa led her into the store. While they stood on line, Melissa looked at the menu. "Alright Becca, what kind of donut do you want?" Melissa asked the girl. There were plenty of choices that would satisfy Becca's sweet tooth.

"Chocolate jelly? Coming right up," Melissa told Becca with a warm smile. However, internally she was laughing at how childish Becca was being, first by holding onto her arm and second for ordering such a sweet donut. When they reached the front of the line, Melissa ordered an egg sandwich and coffee for herself and a chocolate jelly donut for Becca. Once their food arrived, Melissa took Becca over to a table, where they both sat down. Normally, she would just eat as she drove, but she didn't want Becca making a mess in her car. "One chocolate jelly donut for a very sweet girl," Melissa said, giving Becca the donut that she ordered. "Try not to make a mess honey, you're wearing fancy clothes," Melissa warned Becca as she started to eat.

"Tch. Tch. What did I tell you Becca?" Melissa said disapprovingly. "You got yourself all dirty. Then again, you do look kinda cute like this," Melissa smiled, taking a few pictures of the messy Becca with her phone. 'These are so going on Facebook tonight,' Melissa thought to herself smugly. After taking the pictures, Melissa wiped Becca's face, hands, and dress, using up a whole bunch on napkins. "Alright sweetheart, time to go," Melissa said once they were both done eating, leading Becca back to the car. Now, Melissa drove to the office, getting there a few minutes before they had to clock in for work.

"Becca sweetheart, we're here," Melissa said, taking the mentally regressed woman out of the car. "Are you looking forward to spending a day with Mommy at the office?"

"Hmm, I'll think about it if you don't have any more accidents," Melissa told Becca, leading her into the office. No more accidents? With Melissa's hypnotic suggestion in place, that wasn't likely. Becca was going to be diapered for a long, long time. Of course, Melissa might take her out in panties every now and again just for the satisfaction of humiliating her, but that was for later. Clocking both of them in, Melissa led Becca towards their cubicles and set Becca down at her desk. "Alright sweetie, why don't you sit here and draw me some pretty pictures," Melissa said, giving Becca crayons and some papers. Those papers were actually important forms for Becca to formally become the assistant manager, but Melissa doubted that the mentally regressed woman would care about that in her current state.

While Becca colored, Melissa did the actual work that she was supposed to be doing. The business woman couldn't help but smile when she saw that Becca couldn't remember all of her former coworkers. Oh well, they probably wouldn't miss her too much anyway. The real kicker was when Garry started speaking to her and she had no idea what he was talking about. It took all that Melissa had not to laugh. 'That job is as good as yours? Ha, more like as good as mine,' Melissa thought to herself with a little smirk. She decided to check up on Becca to see how the girl was doing.

"Hey Becca," Melissa said, rolling her chair into Becca's cubicle. "You mind showing me what you were coloring?"

"Wow, how pretty!" Melissa said, snapping a picture of the mentally regressed girl holding up her colored scribbles. Melissa was going to look back on this and laugh, all at Becca's expense of course. Melissa then noticed that the last page of the paperwork required Becca's signatures. "Sweetie, since you did such a good job with this picture, why don't you sign it?" Melissa asked Becca, flipping to the final page and putting a crayon in her hand. "Just write B-E-C-C-A. Easy peasy!"

Everyone was expecting there to be formal evaluation by corporate, but they felt that those evaluations often weren't accurate. Therefore, a few representatives from corporate were sent to observe Becca as she worked in the office. One such representative saw what was going on between Becca and Melissa and wrote "Scribbles on important forms" onto his notepad. Things were not looking good for Becca, but they were looking fantastic for Melissa.

"Of course sweetheart. I'll be sure to put it right in the center," Melissa said with a smile, taking the drawing from her. Becca was playing her part perfectly. At this rate, she would get fired for sure. After a moment, Melissa turned on the computer. "Alright sweetie, would you like to play some games on the computer while mommy works?" Melissa asked, pulling up a website with games designed for young kids based on children's cartoons. One of the representatives from corporate was observing this exchange, waiting to see what Becca would do.

Melissa smiled in her cubicle. It sounded like Becca was having fun in there. However, a few moments later, she heard a hissing sound and some crying. It wasn't hard for Melissa to connect the dots and figure out what happened. Surely enough, when she investigated Becca's cubicle, she saw the mentally regressed woman crying in a puddle of her own pee. Before she went in to help her, Melissa stealthily took a picture of Becca's reduced state. Then, she entered the cubicle. "Oh no, sweetie, let me get you cleaned up," she said, taking Becca to the office bathroom. There, she removed the girl's thong, and thoroughly cleaned up the urine on her body. "It's okay sweetie, not everyone get the hand of big girl panties on their first try. I'll give you two more chances," Melissa said, getting Becca into a clean thong.

"Plays games on company computers" and "Lacks basic bladder control" were the two things the corporate representative wrote on his notepad upon seeing what happened. He was seriously starting to doubt what the branch manager saw in this woman. She didn't even seem fit to work in the company.

"No problem sweetheart," Melissa said, patting Becca on the back. "If things go well, we should be able to leave shortly after lunch," Melissa told Becca, leading her back to the cubicle. 'Hopefully the little slut will have shit herself or something by then,' thought Melissa to herself. After cleaning the cubicle, Melissa sat Becca back down at the computer. "Why don't you keep playing your game sweetheart? Lunch should be in another half hour," Melissa told Becca as she went back to her cubicle and started working.

The various representatives from corporate got together and shared their observations. They unanimously decided that Becca was not fit for the promotion, and needed to be fired as soon as possible. One more incident was all they needed to terminate Becca's employment.

The bad thing was Becca had not gone poop in almost a full day and her stomach was a ticking time bomb. While dressing Cinderella in a tutu, Becca let out a loud fart which was quickly followed by her Bowles releasing. The thing did little to hold back the mess and it mushed all on her chair and on to the gound.

As Melissa was working, she heard a fart and then smelled something that she rather wouldn't have. This could only mean one thing. She had actually done it; Becca had actually shit herself! Even better, the mentally regressed girl didn't seem to recognize it. 'Once corporate sees this, that little slut is done!' Melissa thought, giggling giddily to herself. Going into Becca's cubicle, Melissa snapped a picture of Becca's messy rear and then walked up behind the girl. "Hey Becca, are you having fun with your game?" Melissa asked innocently, acting like she didn't know what Becca just did.

Just as Melissa thought, this panty-pooping incident was the last straw for the corporate representatives. They started making the necessary arrangements to terminate Becca's employment.