LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Promotion to Pampers (private with Accident Princess)

"Ooh! I didn't know you were royalty, Princess Becca~" Celia said, giving the mentally regressed girl her best curtsey. Melissa laughed at the two of them carrying on; they were getting along quite well. When Becca said she didn't want a high chair, Celia simply nodded. "Well then, would her highness like a crib?" she asked. "Ours are made from only the finest wood."

(Celia's too kind for her own good and Melissa just wants to see Becca fail)

"Great! Then let's do it!" Celia said, grabbing a pull up from the bag and leading Becca to the store bathroom. Since this was an adult baby store, every stall came with a changing table, so Celia laid Becca on that to change her out of the poopy diaper. Once Becca was cleaned up, Celia got her off of the table and handed her the pull up. "Come on Becca, show me what a big girl you are and put on this pull up by yourself, " Celia said, encouraging Becca.

While the two of them were in the bathroom, Melissa was picking out a good changing table.

"Wow! Good job Becca!" Celia said, giving the girl another high five. Why don't you go show your mommy what you just did?" Celia asked, taking Becca out of the bathroom. Becca would be able to see Melissa from here, so Celia trusted Becca to get to her mommy all by herself. While Becca was running to Melissa, Celia went back inside the bathroom and got Becca's jeans. She didn't want to put the jeans on Becca because she thought it would be easier for the girl to make it to the potty on time if she didn't have to worry about taking off her jeans too.

• Like 1

Melissa smiled as Becca headed over to her, happily yelling about what a big kid she was. "Wow sweetie, that is pretty impressive, " Melissa told Becca, deciding to give the girl some praise. "The real test is whether you can keep them dry or not. "

"I can't wait to see you in action. I'm sure you'll do great!" beamed Celia. Becca was so adorable, and she had this infectious confidence. She only got cuter when she described the stuff she liked. Becca was like a textbook little girl. That is, except for one thing. "Becca sweetie, what are sticky messes?" Celia asked, confused at what the girl could be talking about.

Celia was still confused. Becca's explanation of "sticky messes" didn't really help at all. "So, like when you're playing outside in the mud and it gets all over your diaper?" asked Celia. She thought that the stickiness would be outside the diaper, not inside it. While this exchange was happening, Melissa continued shopping.

"Ah! Oh, n-now I get it, " Celia said with a blush. Becca was talking about orgasming! It was so weird imagining someone who acted like a little girl doing something so lewd. Luckily Celia couldn't dwell on it too long because Melissa called her over.

Celia watched as Becca struggled with the bar code. Things that required precise movements and positioning were clearly too complicated for Becca. "You just need a bit of practice sweetie," Celia said, trying to be as encouraging as possible. "Now's not the time for that though. We don't want to keep people waiting after all." Celia then took the dress from Becca and scanned it. Melissa then scanned all of the other items while Celia bagged everything. Once she was done, Melissa noticed that there was a rack of candy bars, so she decided to take a Hershey bar for Becca. "Alright sweetie, if you can keep this safe until we get home, I'll let you eat it," Melissa said, handing the candy bar to Becca.

Once they were done scanning and bagging everything, Melissa was about to take her cart and leave, but then she was stopped by Celia. "Before you go ma'am," Celia began speaking. "I run a babysitting service for adult babies, and I'd love to take care of Becca if she needs it. Here's my card," Celia said, handing her business card to Melissa. Hearing that, Melissa smiled. "I may actually take you up on that offer, Celia. See you around!" the woman said, taking Celia's card and leaving the store.

Melissa pushed the cart back to her car, with Becca trailing behind her. "Sweetie, I'm gonna need some help putting these bags in the trunk. Can I count on you?" Melissa asked Becca, opening up the trunk to her car.

Melissa nodded when Becca asked if Celia could babysit her. "I don't see why not. I'm gonna need a babysitter for you anyway, and you two already seem like such good friends," Melissa told her. Having Celia babysit Becca while Melissa was at the office would take a real load off of Melissa.

Melissa smiled as Becca eagerly put their bags into the trunk. "Good job sweetie! I couldn't have done it without you, " Melissa said, giving Becca a pat on the head. She then put Becca back into the car and drove home.

When Becca announced that she wanted to make another "sticky mess", Melissa couldn't help but smirk. 'Even when she's regressed, Becca's still the same little slut she always is,' thought Melissa. The woman nodded at Becca. "Sure sweetie, as long as you're by yourself at home, you can make all the sticky messes you want," Melissa said in a sing-song voice. She was curious to see if Becca would actually be able to masturbate while she was in a mentally regressed state. "Try rubbing the front of you diaper up and down, right where your pee-pee is," Melissa said, trying to help Becca get started on her "sticky mess".