LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Promotion to Pampers (private with Accident Princess)

Melissa was a 30-year-old woman working at a company in charge of computer software. At the moment, she was working at her cubicle, dressed in a sharp business suit and skirt, looking like a perfect professional. As she was working, she heard the manager's voice over the intercom. It told the woman working next to Melissa to go to the manager's office to discuss some private matters. 'Ugh, he sure loves her doesn't he? He's probably going to give her some high paying contract like he always does, ' she thought, clearly resentful towards her colleague.

Melissa hated Becca; in fact, almost everyone at the office did. It was clear that she didn't work as hard as the rest of them and was only able to climb the corporate ladder so fast because she dressed like a slut. However, there wasn't anything they could do about it, so they just smiled and acted friendly around Becca.

When Becca returned from the manager's office, giddy about the prospect of the company getting a new assistant manager, Melissa immediately knew what was up. "Don't try to hide it Becca. You're gonna be the new assistant manager aren't you? " asked Melissa. Once the girl confirmed Melissa's thoughts, she shook her hand and offered her congratulations. On the outside she was all smiles, but on the inside she was seething. 'Assistant Manager?! That slut isn't nearly qualified for that position! She must have whored herself out to Garry like she always does, ' thought Melissa with rage.

Melissa hugged Becca back, although there was no sincerity in it. She hated Becca for getting promotions and such without any effort at all, but at the same time she didn't want to make waves in the office, so she just acted nice towards the girl. "Sounds good! I'll see you there!" Melissa smiled, waving back as the two of them went their separate ways. After talking with Becca, she sat back down at her cubicle, where she went online to track the status of some

"Sounds good to me!" Melissa smiled upon hearing what Becca wanted to order. She called a waiter over to their table and told him Becca's order. "I'd like the lasagna and a glass of red wine," Melissa told the waiter her order. The waiter left after hearing both of their orders. Once he left, Melissa turned her attention to Becca. She was surprised that the girl hadn't noticed her new glasses, but that only made it easier to move forward with her plan.

Melissa expected Becca to act on her hypnotic suggestion immediately after breaking out of her trance, so she was disappointed when she started engaging in small talk instead. "I'm not quite done with it all, no. There's just so much of it,

Melissa smiled, genuinely this time, when she heard Becca compliment the food. She may have hated the girl, but she wasn't evil enough to not let her enjoy a good meal. "I'm glad you're enjoying it," she told her colleague. However, her smile faded when she saw Becca get a refill of her wine. 'Doesn't that slut have any idea how to act in a restaurant?' Melissa thought to herself, quite annoyed at Becca's actions. "Becca honey, you should keep your voice down. People are staring," Melissa gently warned the girl.

As she continued eating her meal, Melissa thought about the hypnosis. She could hypnotize Becca physically and force her to do things, but she was curious about whether or not she could manipulate her thoughts. Just as she was thinking that, she saw one of the restaurant waiters carrying a tray of those tiny cheese cube things on toothpicks. 'Perfect!' thought Melissa, looking at Becca and turning on her hypnosis goggles. "Becca, listen closely," Melissa said once Becca entered the trance. "You have always liked cheese. In fact, it is one of your favorite foods." A while ago, Becca told Melissa that she hated cheese, so if this suggestion worked, then that meant that Melissa could mentally hypnotize Becca as well.

When she snapped her fingers and brought Becca out of the trance, the waiter carrying the cheese cubes arrived at their table. "Would either of you like a cheese cube?" he asked them. "No thank you," Melissa replied. "What about you, Becca?" she asked, turning to face the girl.

"It's alright Melissa," Becca said taking a sip of her newly filled wine glass, "it's their job. They are used to it."

When the cheese tray was out in front of her and she was asked if she wanted any, he instinct was to say no, but she actually did want one.

"But still, that doesn't mean you should be so rude to them," Melissa said, gently chiding her colleague. Becca was so entitled! She was going to have to do something to knock that girl off of her high horse. Luckily for her, the mental hypnosis seemed to work, as Becca was practically sucking down those cheese cubes. "You know what? Maybe I will take one, thank you," Melissa said, grabbing a cheese cube off of the tray and putting it into her mouth. It was actually pretty good.

Becca had drunk quite a bit of wine, and that gave Melissa an idea.Hypnotizing the girl yet again, Melissa spoke slowly and deliberately. "Becca, honey, you're getting quite drunk. You're probably going to pee yourself soon. When you do, I'm gonna put a nice soft diaper on you and take you home with me. You'll accept that happily of course, because there's nothing wrong with that, right? It's perfectly normal." She then took Becca out of the trance and waited to see what would happen.

Melissa hid a smirk behind her hands when Becca peed herself. The people sitting at the surrounding tables looked in their direction to see what was going on, and then started speaking among themselves in hushed whispers, occasionally pointing to Becca.

Melissa couldn't help but smile at this turn of events. Here was Becca, one of the most arrogant girls in the whole office, asking Melissa to diaper her! It was almost too good to be true. "Why of course Becca," Melissa said, making quick work of taping the diaper onto Becca. "There!" she tapped Becca's padded crotch playfully. "Doesn't that feel better?" Once that was done, Melissa led her out of the bathroom and back towards their table. Since there was nothing covering Becca's lower half, everyone in the restaurant could see Becca's diaper, which invited quite a few snickers and giggles from them. "Just keep walking sweetie," Melissa told Becca in an attempt to calm her down. "They'd be laughing even more if you were walking around in your wet skirt and panties." Although she said that, on the inside, Melissa was laughing harder than all of the other restaurant patrons.

Thankfully for Becca, both of the girls had finished their meals before this little incident, so they could leave the restaurant pretty quickly. Melissa called a waiter over and asked him to give them the check. When he did, he immediately started laughing at the sight of Becca. "Aww, does the widdle baby need her baba?" he giggled. "I'm not sure your manager would appreciate you talking to customers that way," retorted Melissa, which immediately shut that waiter up. Once she paid the check, she turned her attention to the diapered girl sitting next to her. "Alright Becca, you're way too drunk to drive back to your house, so why don't you stay with me for the night?" Melissa asked her.

Melissa couldn't believe it; Becca was crying. She was actually crying! Melissa had no idea how long she wanted to see that slut of a woman in this state, and this wasn't even the worst of the humiliation she had in store. "Not a problem Becca. Let's go," Melissa said, taking the diapered woman to her car and then driving to her house. Once they got home, Melissa took Becca into the house and sat her onto the couch. There, she unleashed the most diabolical hypnotic suggestion of the night.

"Becca, this is going to be a long one, so it's important that you listen to all of it. Up until now, you thought you were a smart, adult businesswoman. However, you couldn't be more wrong. You're only a toddler, just a little baby, and you have the bladder and bowel control of one too. Naturally, a dumb defenseless baby like you needs a mommy to take care of her needs. That mommy, of course, is me. This is the way things have always been, and the way they always will be." With that, Melissa snapped her fingers, bringing Becca out of her trance. Melissa then waited with bated breath, eager to see if the suggestion worked.

• Like 1

Melissa laughed. She did it; she actually did it. She reduced the biggest slut in the office to a mental toddler! "Mommy loves you too sweetheart," Melissa said, hugging the newly-regressed Becca. Her plan for revenge was finally falling into place. She would bring the mentally regressed Becca to work tomorrow, and she would make such a fool out of herself during the corporate evaluation that Garry would have no choice but to give the assistant manager job it her. It was perfect! Melissa was confident that the hypnosis worked the way she wanted, but she just wanted to test Becca's intelligence quickly to make sure. "Alright sweetie," she began talking to Becca in a sing-song voice. "Mommy knows that you're super smart, but she just wanted to give you a quick test. First, I want you to spell your name, and then, I want you to tell me how old you are. Can you do that for me?"

"Wow! You remembered how old you are! Good girl! " Melissa said in an overly sweet voice, giving Becca a hug. She was so happy to see that the hypnosis worked. Becca was going to get so humiliated tomorrow. "I'll teach you how to spell your name later baby girl. You have to go to sleep, " Melissa said,

Once Becca went to sleep, Melissa woke back up and became quite busy. She headed back to the restaurant, brought Becca's car to her house, and while she was there packed a bunch of Becca's clothes into a suitcase. After all of that, she headed back home and slept for a few hours with Becca.

Once morning arrived, Melissa woke up and then went to wake up Becca. "Rise and shine honey!" Melissa said, gently rousing Becca from her sleep. "We have a big day today. Do you remember where we have to go? "