LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing a diaper during prolonged meditation

On Saturday I went to a meditation retreat that required me to lie on a mat with my eyes closed for three hours and breathe in a particular way. Any interruption might interfere with the process of entering the altered state of consciousness that was the goal of the exercise. My enlarged prostate makes me have to urinate frequently, so I wore a NorthShore Lite Supreme taped brief while meditating. Quite a while into my meditation I began to need to pee. I did let the urge go away once or twice, but then it became more insistent, so that I feared it would interfere with my meditating. I relaxed and wet the diaper, which did feel good, both for the relief and for the sensations of warm wetness that we all know so well. The diaper served its purpose that time and, I think, one other. After the session was over, I disposed of the diaper in a restroom.

Has anyone else used diapers specifically to avoid interfering with developing or maintaining a particular state of consciousness? I'm not counting gaming here, since wetting diapers and clothes while gaming seems a common subfetish.