LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From booze to babas

Samantha had been worried sick all night about her little girl. She had gone out after work and never returned. She heard the door open and slam shut and ran down the stairs, just in time to see her little girl collapse on the couch. She sighed and pushed her daughter's hair out of her face. She lifted her up and carried her upstairs, tucking her into Samantha's bed. She didn't want her baby to be without her that night. She changed into pajamas and laid beside her. "Sweet dreams my sweet princess, we'll deal with your punishment come morning." She soon fell asleep.

When morning hit, Samantha was up and moving around. She heard her daughter moaning and walked in. "Well looks like my naughty little girl is awake." She walked over and shook her head. "You had me worried sick last night! You know better than to stay out all night and especially to drink. What if something bad had happened to you?" She pulled back the covers and gasped at the wet patch on the front of her daughter's romper. While she may have treated her daughter like a child, she hadn't wet her pants since she was a little girl. "Well look at this little lady, you wet your panties, just like a baby girl." She shook her head. "Looks like someone needs a bath. Come on now, get out of bed. Mommy should wash the sheets."

Maddie blushed as she was stripped naked in front of her mother but when she was told to grab the hairbrush she knew what she was in for. This wasn't the first time she would be spanked by her mother. "Okay mom," she said as she grabbed the hairbrush and gave it to her mother. She knew it was best to do things her mother wanted or else they would get worse later on.

Samantha pulled her over her lap and started to spank her with the wooden part of the brush. "Someone has been a very naughty little girl! You may be legally able to drink, but mommy has rules and she has these rules for a reason!" SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "I am so disappointed in you!" SMACK SMACK SMACK She continued to lay down the smacks until her daughter's bottom was bright red. She set the brush down and rubbed her daughter's back. "There, there. Mommy still loves you. Mommy's going to make everything better and show you who you're meant to be. Now, say you're sorry and give Mommy a kiss and go into the bathroom so she can give you, your bath. You've lost a lot of privileges young lady."

Samantha entered the bathroom and started the bath water, adding in the bubbles when it was time. She scooped Maddie up and placed her in the tub. She grabbed a razor and shaved her kitty. "You were slacking on that darling, you know Mommy's rules." Once she was done with that, she sat her down and soaped her up, washing her with a washcloth. "So, since you obviously can't handle your big girl panties, Mommy has made a choice for you. You're going to be put in diapers for the day. If you remain dry, then you won't have to wear them full time, but if you do, you'll be in them for awhile. I have some diapers that I bought for an occasion like this, you've been quite the naughty baby lately."

"You will wear diapers. 21 year olds don't wet their panties, now do they? I don't think so." Samantha continued to bathe her and soon stood her up. She wrapped a towel around her and lead her into the bedroom. She laid her back on the floor and left the room. She soon returned with a fluffy white diaper and a pink t shirt that said "Mommy's Girl" in bedazzled letters. She knelt down and slid the diaper under. "Who's Mommy's good baby, huh?" She cooed as she taped it on.

• Like 1

"You'll get used to it," Samantha told her. She slid the shirt of her head and sat her up. She did her hair into two pig tails and smiled. "There, that's better. Now I bet you're hungry." She helped her daughter stand up and patted her diapered rump. "Let's go downstairs and get some num nums in your tum tum."

"No sweetums, if I have to change your diapey, a skirt will make it harder. And you need to try to eat, I can't have you getting too skinny, now can I?" Samantha cooed. She fixed up some oatmeal and had Maddie sit down. "Alright, you eat your nummy wummies." She gave her a spoon. "Do you need Mommy to feed you?"

"Make sure you eat slowly Maddie-Kins," Samantha cooed. "Don't want you having any tummy issues." She got up and grabbed Maddie's sippy cup that she still made her drink out of. She hoped soon she'd be able to breast feed her. She poured some juice into the sippy cup and handed it to Maddie. "Don't forget to drink your juice."

"Aw, look at my poor baby, she must be so sick!" Samantha knew it came from the hangover, but it was all the more reason to baby her daughter. She grabbed wipes and wiped up the floor and her feet. She also used some disinfectant. "Okay pookie bear, let's go into the living room." She lead her daughter into the living room and laid her down on her tummy. She pulled down the diaper in the back and grabbed her anal thermometer. She lubed it up and stuck it into Maddie's