LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

She was asked to be part of the wedding, but she didn't expect to be a flower girl(private for dontyouloveyourmommy and me)

Milkdaddy

Tiffany had recently graduated from college about 5 months with a major in Philosophy and was still living at home with no job. It was a safe thing to say that she was having a little trouble finding work. Not only was her major a difficult one to make money in, but she was also extremely lazy when it came to getting things done. In fact it took Tiffany 7 years to graduate because she decided to take time off to drink and party with her friends instead of go to class. She had no real desire to go out into the world and do anything, especially with her mom taking care of her. Her mom had always taken care of her and she milked it for every last drop, she would use her mom for food, money, and of course a roof over her head. Tiffany wasn't aware that this was all going to change soon with her mom's engagement.

Tiffany had met her mom's fiance a few times and he always seemed like a really stiff guy who didn't care for Tiffany that much. But Tiffany could care less about what her future "dad" thought about her because as long as his mom had her back then she had no worries at all. Tiffany's typical day was waking up around 12, maybe smoke a little before heading downstairs to raid the fridge of any and all food that her mom bought. Then after she got what she needed he would plop himself on the couch for a few hours to watch TV. Then after hours of watching TV she would usually take money from her mom to go out with friends to the mall or even to get drunk Then she would come back home usually drunk and parade herself up to her room waking up everyone.

There was a bright spot for the upcoming wedding and that was Tiffany had been asked to be part of the wedding. Tiffany was unsure of what exactly she would be doing but she assumed that she was going to be her moms maid of honor or at least a bridesmaid. Either way she was just thinking about partying hard and all of the free booze. She would have never guessed what her mom and future stepdad had in store for her.

It was around 12:30 in the afternoon when Tiffany came downstairs to eat her breakfast. Barely awake with one eye open her long blond hair was a mess, she looked into the cupboard with her blue eyes for some cereal. She found some Captain Crunch and went to put it in a bowl, which unfortunately for her was up pretty high for her. Tiffany was a very short girl, she probably stood around 5 feet tall, so whenever she did have to get a plate or a bowl she would usually have to use a chair or climb to get it. Once she had her cereal she headed towards the couch to watch her daily 3-5 hours of daytime television.

Isaiah was tired. Not in a physical sense, but in an emotional sense. He was sick of how his future step-daughter was acting. The man himself had no children of his own, but he had ideas on how children should act. Tiffany may have been an adult in the legal sense, but to him she looked and acted like a child. She thought the whole world revolved around her and took advantage of her mother. Isaiah was in love with Georgia and hated seeing her taken advantage by her daughter. He wasn't going to allow it to continue much longer. He worked from home, while Georgia had to go to an office, so he was around for his fiance's daughter's antics.

Tiffany had just got comfortable as she heard her future step dad come out of his office. Usually when he saw Tiffany on the couch he would pay no mind to her just as Tiffany would pay no mind to him. But today was obviously different as he came out talking to Tiffany, who for the most part ignored him. All she heard was dress shopping and something about 10

"You will not speak to me in that tone young lady and no, I will not be giving it back." Isaiah rolled his eyes when she demanded money to go shopping later. "No, you're not going to be choosing your own dress. Your mother has selected one because it is her wedding and it is about her, not you. I know that's a real shock, the whole world not revolving around Miss Tiffany. You have an appointment with the dress maker and you are not going to miss it. I gave you your chance to get up and get ready like a big girl but if you insist on being a petulant child..." He trailed off as he walked upstairs and looked through her closet. There was really nothing suitable for her to wear out, at least in his mind. Finally he settled on a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt. Plain, but doable. Her wardrobe would be changing soon enough. He spotted the whiskey and chips and grabbed them as well, going downstairs. He got rid of the food and whiskey and then walked into the living room.

Tiffany was beyond annoyed at Isaiah. She heard him leave the room and she hoped that he was not going to come back in here. She was so focused on the T.V. and ignoring Isaiah that she didn't notice what he had been doing let alone throwing out her chips and booze. "What a jerk, what can't he just leave me alone like mom does?" Tiffany thought to herself as she was flipping through the channels. She heard him enter back into the room again but he was much louder with his walking than usually. That's when he snatched the remote from her and told her she had 10 minutes

"I told you to watch it with the language young lady, you are acting very much like a toddler," Isaiah told her. He lead her outside to his SUV. He opened the back door. "Need a boost Tiff?" He helped her up and into a booster seat in the back. "I'm sure you've heard they changed the laws," he lied. "You're too short, you have to

Tiffany rolled her eyes at Isaiah when he told her to watch her language. She thought, "she give a break, what am I 5?" As they got to his SUV she had forgotten how freaking big it was. She had actually never been inside of his car because she always took her moms tiny Ford Focus which was still a little big but

"You don't have to believe me about the law change, but why would I lie? And I can't let you out or else I'll be arrested." Isaiah smiled back at her. "She made me do it because she's busy with work. She's already selected the dress, you're basically just having a fitting. You'll see the colors soon, just take a few deep breaths. It's almost like you need a pacifier," he semi-joked. Soon he pulled up at the dress shop and got out, going to the back seat and unstrapping her. "There we go." He helped her down and lead her into the shop, where the shop owner stood. "Hi, I'm Isaiah Beckham. My fiance Georgia Fairhaven called ahead, her daughter Tiffany has a fitting for her dress."

Isaiah grabbed her and swatted her bottom. "Tiffany, you will be wearing this dress and you will be the flower girl in your mommy's wedding. She wants you to be and that is how things will go." He sat down and pulled her over his lap and laid down 10 more quick swats. "You are acting like a naughty little girl and I am not going to have any of it." He reached into his pocket and produced a pacifier, popping it in her mouth. "Now, you have some choices. You can either following the nice sales lady into a dressing room and let her help you or I will strip you down and change you myself. I will also make sure to tan your hide." He set her down on her feet. "What's it going to be?"

Tiffany knew that she was no match for Isaiah, he was too big and too strong for her. Tried as she might there was no escaping from his grip, she replied "My mom would never put me in something like that you are crazy. You are the one who is doing all of this." Before she knew it she was over his lap being spanked like a child. "Ow, ow...you can't ow, I'm 26, ow...ow..please please stop." Was all Tiffany could muster before crying. Without looking a pacifier was jammed into her mouth, she unintentionally started to suck on it for comfort. Tiffany thought about the options and again she didn't want Isaiah to change her or even see her naked.

As she went to reply, Missy stepped in with her own opinion and at first she was happy because they could reschedule this and Tiffany could tell her mom how crazy Isaiah was for doing all of this. But of course without missing a beat, Isaiah crushed that chance. "Diaper change? What is he talking about? There was no way in hell she would be wearing diapers or anything like that." Tiffany thought to herself.

Then Missy turned her attitude again as she mentioned her 5 year old niece. Tiffany did her best to re-compose herself as she said, "i'll.....I'll let Missy put the dress on me." She had hoped that once she had the dress they would leave and that would be the end of hit. Missy extended her hand to Tiffany and slowly she accepted the hand as they were headed to the back to try on a dress that was meant for a 2 year old!

"That's a good girl," Missy said and lead her into the room. She tugged down her pants and then removed her shirt. "Oh you won't need a bra for this dress, actually from the looks of it..." she removed the bra. "You don't need a bra at all. Now step in." She helped her step into the dress and zipped it up in the back. "Hmmm...seems like it's missing something. Stay right here." She walked out and returned a minute later with bloomers that matched the dress. She helped her step into them and pulled them up. "Look at you! You look so adorable!" She pinched her cheeks and had her face the mirror. Between the pacifier and the dress she looked like a real toddler. "Oh, one last thing!"

• Like 2

Tiffany was beyond embarrassed and mortified at what this situation had become, not only was she being talked down to like a toddler by this women but she also had the impression that she was one. She had not been dressed like this in so many years, yet here she is at the age of 26 having her clothes removed like she incapable of doing so in probably the most childish dress she had ever seen. "Wait but I do need my bra..." Tiffany said as it was being taken away from her. Truth be told, in the back of Tiffany's mind she probably didn't need a bra, her chest was so flat and slightly undeveloped because of her size, but she had always liked wearing one just to come off as being more adult. As Missy stepped out for a second she saw the dress from her point of view and could not have disliked it anymore than she had. Without hearing her, Missy came up from behind her and pulled up a pair of bloomers on her. They were much tighter than what she usually wears, not too mention way more childish.

Tiffany had hoped this was as far as the outfit would go, but she was once again wrong when Missy tied her hair into pigtails. "Pigtails?! I haven't put my hair like that in almost 13 years." Tiffany thought to herself. Tiffany tried to fight as she did not want to go out and see her "daddy" in what she was wearing, but she was no match for Missy who presented her to Isiah.

Tiffany took what Isaiah said about her and looked at him with a red face and hateful eyes. "Please stop talking to me like that, you at least know what age I am." Tiffany said taking out her pacifier. "Can we please go now? I would like to get back into my normal clothes at least, besides I still haven't eaten yet because you took my food away....dad." Tiffany said in hopes that Missy would think badly of Isaiah for not feeding her.

Of course Isaiah's word is much more believable than her own. I mean at this point Tiffany had no legs to stand on with her being in that dam flower girl dress. Tiffany than went to swat Isaiah's hand away as she really did like the taps on her behind.