LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

little kids shouldn't be left alone

Miranda smiled and said, "well honey I plan on keeping you in diapers for quite a long time, only when mommy thinks you can be out them I will decide on that. But that could be months, years, or never. An no forks for you, a baby like yourself can't be trusted with a fork or anything. Just use your hands, I am going to bathe you a little later anyways so you

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miranda ate her pancakes with a fork and knife as she watched Carly give in to her hunger and thirst. When she was all done eating she praised her a little saying, "good girl baby, you ate all your food. I bet they were really yummy weren't they? But you made a mess too, good thing I put that binb on you or you would be sticky everywhere." Miranda cleared the plates and brought back baby wipes to clean up Carly. She first started with her fingers then her mouth.

Miranda enjoyed feeding her baby like this, she truly looked like a baby as she nursed the whole bottle. She could see Carly's stomach get slightly bigger as the bottle was slowly becoming empty. She then took the bottle out of Carly's mouth and said, "my you were one thirsty baby aren't you. I bet you could use a nice burping." She then grabbed the white cloth, put it over her shoulder than put Carly's head on her shoulder as well.

Miranda had a soft touch for such a tall women, with each pat she could feel Carly spit more and more up. After a few minutes she could tell Carly was done, she placed her n her knee and wiped off the excess milk she had on her face. She saw Carly get really quiet, as though she was going to cry. She pulled her into her arms and said,"There there baby, mommy loves you so much. She will protect you from everything, you are now mine and I will always be here for you." She said this in hopes to calm Carly down and show her that she truly did love her.

"I'm fine," Carly sad wiping the tears away. She didn't want to appear more like a baby. She felt her bladder pressure grow but there was no way in hell she was going to wet the diaper. Carly had a very strong bladde and she knew she would be able to hold it for a while.

Miranda held her for a little while longer until she felt that she had calmed down. She put Carly on the couch and said, "Alright baby I have my show to watch right now but I do have a surprise for you to keep you busy." Miranda stepped out of the room for a minute to return with some barbie dolls she had in the closet.

Carly sighed at the site of the Barbie dolls. As Miranda's show went on Carly half heartedly moved the dolls around to keep Miranda fm getting mad at her. In reality she was watching the show along with Miranda. Carly realized that if anyone walked in the door they would see the 24 year old naked except for a thick diaper. "Miranda can I have something else to wear please?"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...