LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

little kids shouldn't be left alone

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miranda stepped in and gave Carly a hug saying," oh don't worry about it Hun, it fits you so well. Besides I bet those clothes are dirty anyways, you stay in the pink sleeper and I will go wash your clothes." Miranda picked up Carly's clothes and took them into her room, she had planned on doing laundry tomorrow with her clothes so she figured she could do a wash with all the clothes.

"Oh okay," Carly said while hugging her back. She rally dident feel comfetable staying in the sleeper but he clothes were already taken away before she could say anything else. She went back into the living room and contemplated calling a locksmith but she dident really feel like diving back into reality after seeing this huge house. She could afford to put it off a bit longer. Instead she sat down on the couch and waited for Miranda to come back.

After Miranda pressed order she thought she should join Carly downstairs, she paid for over night delivery so all of the stuff she ordered would come tomorrow. Heading back downstairs she poured herself another glass of wine. Miranda was by no means drink but she was a little tipsy and friendly.

Miranda thought about it for a second while she unknowningly started to rock Carly, only slightly though. "How about we watch the lion king? I know that movie pretty well." Miranda said looking down at her.

Miranda shrugged a littles bit as she went to put in the did. Once it was all setup she turned around to see little Carly. In her mind there was no way she was older than a few years at most. "Sit here dear I will be right back." Miranda stepped out into the hallway and opened up a cupboard to grab a big blanket for them to share. She brought it back and said, "this is for us to stay warm. Let me do one more thing though." She went back to the kitchen and found the baby bottle her friends child uses when she stays over. She filled it with water and brought it back to the couch. She then said, "I know you said you weren't thirsty but this was just in case you do get thirsty during the movie. Also sorry for the bottle, all the glass wear is drying and all I have is this or a huge wine glass." Which was a lie of course.

Miranda giggled a bit, "oh come on now honey, I needed to make sure you didn't go thirsty. You took a long nap and a growing girl like you needs to be hydrated." Miranda places the bottle on the table then she once again lifted carly up but this time she put Carly's head on her shoulder. She started to pat

Miranda smiles at Carly saying, "yes honey, here you can cuddle with me again. It's a good thing I burped you too, getting all that nasty gas up for you." Miranda have Carly a sweet kiss on the forehead before she once again wrapped them up in the blanket.

Carly did not even ant to attempt to argue with Miranda while she was drinking. Thankfully it as done now and she could enjoy the movie. When the movie finally ended she found herself growing sleepy. Carly wasn't surprised. It had been a long day and it was already dark outside. By the time Miranda had turned off the movie Carly was once again asleep on the couch.

It took Miranda a minute but she finally got the hint, "oh I guess I will leave you alone to do your business then honey. I will pick out an outfit for you and leave it on your bed." As Miranda left the bathroom she went into the closet, there were not that many outfits to choose from but they were all pretty cute. She was contemplating on picking this dress out for her but figured she would play t safe and choose the pink shirt with white shorts. That's when Moranda heard the doorbell, her stuff had arrived!