LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

little kids shouldn't be left alone

"None sense honey, I don't have anything better to do today anyways. The least I could do was take you...home." Miranda said in a hesitant voice. She was now back in a situation where she may have to take a little bit control. Hopefully this young girl wasn't homeless like she thought, hopefully there was a parent or 2 waiting for her to come back.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"An hour away?! No that won't die at all, that is a. 10-15 minute car drive sweetly. I won't let you walk that far, here you can call your parents and tell them we are on our way home. Do you know their number?" Miranda said as she paid for the pants

"Well whatever you say dear, but I will be driving you there. I feel it is in your best interest." Miranda said as they headed out the mall. She drove a huge SUV so it wasn't hard to spot. She was wondering if Carly would need help getting or not.

As they left the mall Miranda was trying to remember where in the heck she parked. Usually her memory is a little better but it isn't everyday she had to take care of a child. As she started to walk she saw Carly behind her. Miranda then grabbed her hand and said, "Come here honey, I don't want you getting lost again and having someone take you from me. My car is this way."

After a few minutes of walking Miranda finally found her car. "There it is sweety, that huge car." Miranda said. Miranda wanted to make sure that Carly got in alright and that she didn't try and give her the slip. "Do you need help getting in?" Miranda asked.

Miranda smiled and opened the door for her, then with one big heap she lifted Carly into the seat. She then closed the door at when to the driver side, once she sat down she looked at Carly who looked like an even smaller child in the seat. "Oh that seat seems way too big for a kid like you." Miranda said jokingly. Though looking up and down at Carly she clearly was way to small for the seat,

Miranda was really surprised that Carly knew the directions to her house, must be a smart kid. Miranda followed her directions and before they knew it they were not in a good area. Miranda became very worried at the thought of Carly living in an area like this. She thought to herself that she could provide so much more at her for her house, even all her extra bedrooms probably looked better than any room here.

Miranda raised her eyebrow, in her head she said of course she would "forget" her keys. Miranda asked, "So since you left your keys inside, how do you plan on getting in? If you would like you can stay at my 6 bedroom house until you can get your keys."

Miranda made sure to keep a close eye on Carly as she went towards the door, she knew that if Carly ran for it she would easily be able to catch her. She saw Carly come back to her car and ask her to stay at her place. Great! She thought to herself, this way she could make sure this little girl was ok. "Yes of course honey, I have plenty of room for you and you can stay as long as you like!"

Miranda gave a smile smile, she thought Carly was trying to be a big girl by getting up in the seat. Which she was able to do, but Miranda had planned on doing it for her from now on so she didn't have to struggle so much. "It's alright Carly, again I don't have much going on and you can stay as long as you like." Miranda said as she drove out of the neighborhood. One thing Miranda didn't tell Carly was that she was going to call the police to see if there was missing child.

Miranda's house was about 25 minutes from where they were, the silence was a little awkward for both of them. Miranda was trying to think of something to say to break the silence, the only thing she could say was, "So what kind of music do you like? I have disney radio."